Aviator pictures and usernames- Where and why did you choose yours?

by winnie 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

so interesting to read everyone's story - my avatar is Maxine - I relate to her cartoons and love a good laugh. Hortensia is my nom de internet - not my real name.

• winnie
    winnie

Hi again. I have just noticed that I spelt avatar wrong.

So sorry, but I can't fiz spelling for some reason!

Must have been thinking something else.....

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

My avatar's called "snow angel" and was picked at random. It's completely unrelated to my username, which is just a play on words. I'm a word demon like that.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

My avatar is from the movie 'Eraserhead'. Check it out some time!

• undercover
    undercover

The name is "undercover" because when I first registered I was scared shitless of being found out on an "apostate" board. I was starting to realize the "truth" was all a bunch of baloney but was still trying to figure it all out. But I still wanted to remain incognito, so I went 'undercover' to be able to participate on the board.

I didn't have an avatar for the longest time until Stephanie(some of you guys will remember her) gave me a good one of Snoopy wearing a trench coat. Later I stumbled on this picture of Humphrey Bogart wearing a trench coat. It might or might not be from the movie "Casablanca" but it reminds me of the movie anyway. And his character in the movie is sometimes how I feel about things in general. Kind of detached from it all, but having to make a stand sooner or later. That, and Bogey was cool as hell.

• Warlock
    Warlock

That's me on the left, on my way to chop some firewood.

Warlock

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I saw the movie "Eraserhead" a long time ago. what a strange movie - I didn't really get it. Or maybe I did and it was just too dark for me.

• Heather
    Heather

Nija....liked the movie Donnie Darko....very weird...so weird that i liked it...hahaha

Anyway, my avatar is a pic of me a while back....needs to be updated...i'm much cuter now

my avatar name is not my real name.....nope my real name was taken so i chose Heather cause ever since i was little people mistook me for a Heather and I used it as my stage name when I was a dancer.

Summer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit