If you could ask an elder your questions

by Heather 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Open mind
    Open mind

Paralipomenon, I concede. Sad, too after such a short parrying.

I forgot a very important rule: Check your premises.

Doh!

If Heather's already DA'd, then she can truly discuss points on their merits. In which case, the elder's goin' down!

I thought you were gonna try making salient points with an elder while still doin' the loyal-dub dance. That's very thin ice.

Open Mind

• Heather
    Heather

Nope i'm already DA'd. So no fear here of being kicked out. My mom just knows i have questions that she can't answer. So she thinks that by me asking the elders I will get my answers and then realize the err of my ways and return to the dark ..opps i mean the truth side.....err I think I was right the first time. (sigh)

Heather of the "what the hell i'm I going to accomplish by this" class

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

heather this is simple. ask if they should prove all thing true? they will answer yes. then tell them that's great. now you want to feel just like jesus did after he inspected the wt from 1914-1918. and choose them as his earthly mouth piece fds etc. DRAG THIS OUT. THEN TELL the elder . to bring over all the wt books from 1914 -1918. and we will study them 3x's a week . to prove jesus choose the wt in 1918. if he refuses just tell him . if he's unwilling to prove it , he's not following the bible, to prove all things true. so he's dishonest. you have to STICK TO THE POINT, YOU WILL ONLY BELIEVE JESUS CHOOSE THE WT IN 1918 , by reading EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE TEACHING AT THE TIME. that was printed from that time and nothing else. i've used this reasoning 1000's of times. and hav e never got one jw willing to study any of this old junk . it shuts them down every time. but you really have to press. ask them how they can sit and study that rev. clim ax book every week and not a single jw ever tests what in that book by going back to wt reprints fom the late 1910-1920's. i have a field day with them on this and never let them off the hook. then unload on them about all the false shit the wt was teaching in 1918. i've never lost argueing with any jw on this subject. at the same time i always gave them a chanced to come up with the old book to prove all thing true . BOTTOM LINE YOU WANT TO FEEL JUST LIKE JESUS DID FROM 1914-1918. IF YOUR JW FRIEND IS UNWILLING HE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE. JOHN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit