The Psychedelic Mind

by GetBusyLiving 186 Replies latest members adult

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Glad you're still here, Ty. Sounds like you could easily have NOT made it...many times over....

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

You have no idea Jex . Good to see you again!

• Undecided
    Undecided

If you want to ruin your life get hooked on drugs. Several of my step kinfolks are trying to overcome the results of drugs, some prescription pain killers, some illegal. It has cost them lots of money and a normal life. Stay away from them.

Ken P.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Just say "NO". Don't do it. I've seen people that have had bad trips and aren't the same "mentally" anymore. I've, also, seen a guy walk through a plate glass window! Your mind is a terrible thing to "waste". (pun intended)

I needed to add this: The guy that walked throught the glass window had taken a drug called "window pane"! Isn't that ironic!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

McD,

I've, also, seen a guy walk through a plate glass window! Your mind is a terrible thing to "waste". (pun intended)

Either that was some really cheap glass, or he must have been running.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Either that was some really cheap glass, or he must have been running.

He was just stumbling around and went through the window. It, probably, was some cheap glass. I know that his face is all scarred up and he messed up some ligaments in his knee.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I can't smoke marijuana. It trips me out totally! I get so paranoid that I won't move! I remember "tripping" as I was in the bathroom. . .wondering if I was pulling my pants down in the bathroom or in front of a room of people! I still, sometimes, have flashbacks of this when I go to the bathroom. I hated the high didn't understand it and couldn't wait until I came down!

I heard that "acid" flashbacks are the worst!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"I heard that "acid" flashbacks are the worst!"

If by "worst" you mean "like a 2nd trip to Disneyland for free, except better", then I'd agree.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    If by "worst" you mean "like a 2nd trip to Disneyland for free, except better", then I'd agree.

Aww man Six! Not like that for me! Like I told Openfiredglass, my friends knew that I didn't have to be high or need to be high on drugs or weed! Just give me a beer!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I an open-minded virgin when it comes to this shit.

But I think great sex and the proper beverage can produce psychedelic, even spiritual results.

If shrooms enhance that with no negative secondary effects, I'm game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit