Petition: Tell Museums to Stop Hiding Watchtower's Past

by rebel8 34 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
  • J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

rebel8------------ How many signatures so far--do you know?

• rebel8
    rebel8

If you check page 1, you can click on Danny's post where you see the word "signatures" and get an up-to-the-minute count. This a.m. it was 26.

I had hoped there would be 100s so maybe I could get the media to pay attention when I called them about "Knocking" airing tonight. I'm not going to bother. An opinion shared by only 26 people worldwide is not exactly newsworthy.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    I can't. I use Foxfire. I tried IE and I get an error message.

I use firefox too. But when I get on this site, I have to use IE and it gets annoying. How can I make paragraphs with firefox?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

signed.

-Aude.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Got sidetracked by something going on here today....I just went and signed the petition.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Bumping because this is all new to me. What older documents were provided? I've never heard about this. Yeah----I'm still being shocked!

• mP
    mP

Governments almost never attack religion, for the simple reason they are part of the same club. Religion is and was a powerful tool to manipulate the masses. Religion , the clergy and even the Bible say that Kings rule because god has appointed them. Given this authority, why would any government ever go against an old and faithful compattriot.

We can see the same thing, even after 911 and all of the diatribes of Bin Laden and his fellows, GWB still repeated absurdium that Islam is a religion of peace. No matter what western leaders always defended Islam because they know its a tool for the governments in those lands to manipulate the masses just like xianity is in xian American. Islam is not a thread to anybody today and for that reason it is left alone. Sure a few people die here and there but in the grand scheme of things, terrorism is a minor worry, more peopple die from runnaway buses than terrorists.

An interesting study is the history of Saudi Arabia which was only formed less than hundred years ago. Because of the many frgamented tribes the Saud family used religion to unite their new kingdom. Unfrotunately for those idiots, this means that the religious leaders became very much political leaders. The story of Saudi Arabia today is the story of Europe only two hundreds years ago all the way back until when rome fell.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Signed smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

Bloody hell!it pays to read things properly before you post ,dont it smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit