Petition: Tell Museums to Stop Hiding Watchtower's Past

by rebel8 34 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

As an after-thought rebel8 can you tell us the end result of that petition ? Did you finally get enough sig`s smiddy

• betterdaze
  • blindnomore
    blindnomore

book marked

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

this was a great accomplishment

each of us should aim to do something like this.

don't let your time trapped in a cult be a waste, and do not pass up the opportunity to help others avoid being pulled in - or to help someone else get out...

we only live once - make your positive mark on the world in an area where only a few truly can.

The Oracle

• elderelite
    elderelite

damn. I had no idea. yknot has told me a little of the so called brothers in germany, but i didnt realize the full extent and how what I was doing related to the museum as a whole. I helped conduct and transcribe many of the interviews with older witnesses. The stories were touching in the way these folks had suffered and it "strengthened" my faith to meet them and get them on cammera. What they, and I, didnt realize was that it was a fraud...

thank you rebel for you hard work on this! (albiet 5 years late)

Although I know it wont matter to any who read this, the brother who "took the lead" and was responsible for getting much of this included into the museum also is unaware of this. he was a decent brother who really thought he was representing the stand the brothers took... no It wasnt me and i havent seen him in years, but he was an honest hearted man who thought he was working for the creator and representing things honestly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit