by badboy 33 Replies latest jw friends

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

That it is a lie.

Leslie

• Scully
    Scully
    "Religion is a snare and a racket."

That's probably the ONLY thing Rutherford got right.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

That bad association spoils useful habbits. And if you hang around with Jehobers witlesses your life will be ruined.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The biggest truth is that the WTS organisation is not and never has been the truth. They say organised religion is no good. They are an organised religion if there ever was one, very tightly controlled and directed by a small, inner circle, ruling group in Brooklyn. "the whole world lies in the power of the evil one", they are not an exception.

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

That old uneducated ignorant men should never have power and control over a vast group of people !

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Religion is a snipe and a rocket... er... a salad dressing and a hair gel... a sliderule and a hammer... a party girl and a longshoreman... an invertebrate and a monocot... AH! ...a waste of time! Don't you just love how the light gets brighter?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    They teach that the human body is everything that a person is, there is no separate spirit that co-exists with it. I believe that's true.

I think this one is a mixed bag. I would agree that existentially, they are probably right (but again, who knows?), but they also claim that this belief is what is exclusively taught in the Bible, and here they are flat-out wrong.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

They undestood that if you tell a lie long enough and put it in writing that people would believe.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

There is no such thing as HELL FIRE

• heathen
    heathen

This goes over big on these type of threads and I quote Rutherford once again - Religion is a snare and a racket .............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit