new look site--new username

by stan livedeath 13 Replies latest social humour

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    hi folks---i used to be bigmac---but i couldnt get past the doorman on here--so now i'm stan livedeath.
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Great avatar! 
  • whathappened
    whathappened
    Hope everyone makes it through the change!  I would hate to lose all there'wonderful contacts here.
  • J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED
    SWITCHTOWER............................What was wrong with the old look??
  • SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide
    The old look was more user friendly.  Just trying to get used to the change.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I am very sad that long time users have had to log in on a new user name , I for one relate to a lot of them , and hopefully they can relate to me , that they have to re-apply with a new sign -in  is not good., How do I know who these people are and vice versa ,  they then become strangers to me , it takes ages to connect with people , then to try and re-connect with a new name ? It`s bullshit.

smiddy

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Hey Mr. Stan Livedeath (if anyone hasn't worked it out it's an anagram of the Dark Lord!) glad you made it through to Simon's New System. Isn't the New Order wonderful. Now where's my Panda?
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Hey Malcom,

Glad you figured it out. It's nice to see you here.

Kate xx

• flipper
    flipper
    Hey Stan Livedeath ( used to be Bigmac ) nice having you here. I absolutely LOVE your 666 ex-JW avatar . Pretty cool
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

It's amazing that some of us old farts can still keep up with the Chariot. (Simon's).

New things do not phase us, after a lifetime of constantly changing Doctrines and Rules and regulations and even words and their meanings, a new Look Site is nothing to us !    Apart from being very much  appreciated that is.

Speaking of Chariots, your Avatar is your actual Registration Plate on your M.G car isn't it Stan ?

I bet JDubs give a long hard look as you drive by !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit