Latest UN info; 7:00 pm eastern time

by biblexaminer 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

AlanF, Norm and Patriot, old friends - OK, I'll be out for breakfast for a while (as lunch is way too early, considering the time difference), since you feel I need it. Sorry, Patriot, I never had a Harley (but I DID have a MC accident - on a MotoGuzzi, though ......), and I DID ride one, at 110 mph on a German freeway. But then, neither did John Kay of Steppenwolf ("Born to be wild") have one either, as he cannot drive due to his semi-blindness.
    What do I feel (apart from seeing that I offended someone)? I feel that if one has a case and if one manages to put it into "good wording", to state the important things of the matter accurately and is brave and knows where to give and where to slack and where to take, and understands there is no police in the world, then one can create for oneself space enough to LIVE.

• kenny2
    kenny2

Is OldHippie a writer for the watchtower? I read alot of words and saw what looked like a paragraph, but got nothing out of it.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Funny guy, Kenny2, funny guy.

• Kent
    Kent
    I never had a Harley (but I DID have a MC accident - on a MotoGuzzi, though ......),

Was it on that occasion your head was damaged?

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

WE HAVE A LETTER!

WHOOPIE! It tells of when the WTBTS joined, what they had to agree to do, and when they quit.

Het Watchtower, read the footer.

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

Where is that letter?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit