Movie Clips That Have Made You Flinch

by Clam 35 Replies latest social entertainment

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

SAW III - the chap in the body-vice... oooh - enough to make your eyes water.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Yeah, "Hostel" in its entirety. Also, the scene in the re-make of the Exorcist, where Megan comes down the stairs like a spider (you know, if you`ve seen it). Also, the scene from the Ring, where the ghost/demon-woman comes out of the TV-set. Ahhh, I didn`t sleep well that night, lol.

• Clam
    Clam

Another thoroughly nasty scene was in the film Scum. If you've seen it you'll know which one I mean. Plenty of people walked out of the cinema at that point.

Then there's the beginning of American History X when the guy is biting the kerb.

Also the scene from Omen where he has his head sliced off by a sheet of glass is pretty memorable.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

The rape scene in Pulp Fiction.

• poppers
    poppers

The Russian roulette scenes in The Deer Hunter.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

The murder scene in "Irreversible" (with Monica Bellucci).

• Chloe
    Chloe

"The Sixth Sense" when that ghost lady walks by the bathroom. Gets me every time.

• ninja
    ninja

my wedding video when I had...(under duress I may add) to kiss my mother in law....mind you it stopped her talking for a second.....I can still feel the moustache to this day though........crinja

• Clam
    Clam

LOL Ninja - good one. Is she anything like Rab C Nesbitt's other half?

• ninja
    ninja

don't flatter her clammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit