Mickey67214 and I are ENGAGED

by jayhawk1 35 Replies latest jw friends

• kevin221
    kevin221

Jeremy,
    Please don't cry. I've cried enough for both of us the last few days to last a lifetime. Focus on the joy in your life and the happiness of love and a wedding. Email me if you need someone to talk to. I have something you and Jess might like. I have a pair of Unity candles that Jon and I used at our commitment ceremony. I would like to send you and Jess a pair if you would like them. They have always signified great love to me and I hope they will signify the same to you both.

Take care,
    Kevin

• Mickey67214
    Mickey67214

Hey Kevin,

I told Jeremy about your message and He had just melted. I had tried to send a message to John old email account from me. I do wish you the best of luck with your life.

Love always, Jess

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Kevin,
    Jessica just told me about your message, so I just had to get back online and leave you a message too. I will send you an email to Jon's account. I hope you get it.
    With Love,
    Jeremy

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I just noticed you have your email listed now, so I will send you an email to your account.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• think41self
    think41self

I'm a little late, but would like to add my CONGRATS to all the others you've received.

I'm glad you found each other...that's half the battle, eh? And I'm glad you're so happy together. Live long and prosper.

think41self

"Not believing is not the same as not knowing."

• Mickey67214
    Mickey67214

Hey We are getting close on deciding a date. Yeeipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit