Mickey67214 and I are ENGAGED

by jayhawk1 35 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Good news everyone I am engaged. Mickey67214 (Jessica) and I are getting married next spring. A date has not been set yet, but I will let you know later. Wish me luck!

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• Mickey67214
    Mickey67214

He he.

• Makena1
    Makena1

Looks like I am one of the first to offer my Congratulations and best wishes for happiness Mickey and Jayhawk. If you need a pianist, or organ player let me know!

Clinking my wine glass with no fear of involving the other kind of spirits!

Warm regards,
    Makena

• Mickey67214
    Mickey67214

Thank you for the offer. I will deffently keep you in mind. Jess

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Congradulations to both of you!

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

HOORAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

My heartiest congratulations to both of you.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

jayhawk and mickey!

CONGRATS!!

best wishes you two

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Thanks one and all for your congratulations. Jessica and I met earlier this summer and hit it off very quickly. Her family is great, and her daughter is a delight. I am 25, Jess is 24 and her daughter is 2. I have never felt happier in all of my life, and I wanted to share this happy moment will you all. This board is like an extended family to me. I hope more will post their congratulations on this thread. I will also keep you all posted when a date is set. Wish me luck!

Jeremy

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• Andee
    Andee

Congratulations to the both of you!!

Andee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit