Mickey67214 and I are ENGAGED

by jayhawk1 35 Replies latest jw friends

• AmazingProgeny
    AmazingProgeny

Congratulations!! I wish you much happiness, love, joy and peace always!!

AP

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Thanks everyone for your well wishing. Jessica and I are so happy to have found each other. Anyway, I wanted to bring this post back up so all can see it.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• Mickey67214
    Mickey67214

I also whanted to say thanks to every one. It really has been great to have heard from all of you.

"The cheif financial officer of a publicly owned corporation would be sent to prison if he kept books like our goverment."

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Congrats Jayhawk and Mickey!

Have you chosen a brother to give the marriage talk yet? Will you meet with him privately beforehand so he can tell you what forms of sex are ok?

I was at a wedding years ago. After the vows, the newlyweds (both in their early 20s) kissed and the elder announced, "Brothers and sisters, you've just witnessed the first time these two have ever kissed." I thought it was such a beautiful thing! Just think of it; these two are going to spend the rest of their lives together, kissing, having sex, and even having babies--unless they follow the Society's admonition to wait for the new order before having kids. Let me tell you, from that kiss, I'm sure they'll have absolutely NO problems with sexual compatibility. Speaking of which, if you two need a chaperone before the marriage, don't hesitate to let me know.

Also, please let us know as soon as possible when the big day will be. You know how the Society warns against long engagements. We wouldn't want your passions to become inflamed, now would we?

Hmmm

Oops. Sorry. I thought I was posting over on WOL or GC. Strike the above drivel.

• Mickey67214
    Mickey67214

I can say this much, jayhawk1 diserves all of the shit that he can get into for this one. jess

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

CONGRATS!!!!

Marriage is cool! Been married for 2 1/2 years here...one of the best things that ever happened to me.

I wish you both the best!!!

• teejay
    teejay

Congrats, jayhawk and Mickey!!

I've always been a soft touch for a wedding. I tear up at almost every one... something about finding someone who'll care for you forever.

Keep us a breast... uh.... keep us informed about the wedding plans.

peace,
    tj
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

• kevin221
    kevin221

Jayhawk and Mickey,
    The only thing I can say to you both is that I wish you the joy and happiness that Jon and I had. My best wishes for you both.

Kevin

• lydia
    lydia

Congrats!!!!

May you have a long and happy life together!!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Kevin,
    I only wish I had the chance to tell Jon the great news too. Thanks for your best wishes, and I only hope to give Jessica the same love that Jon gave you. I hope that you and I can become friends like Jon and I was. I started to love him like a brother, and then he was gone. Every time I think about it, I get tears in my eyes. Hang in there Kevin, we need you here with us.
    Jeremy

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit