Circuit Overseer's Callous Remark

by snowbird 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I hope the CO's tongue rots out of his mouth that lousy creep.

Yeah.

His remarks were shameful and disgusting, disgusting and shameful.

Syl

• little witch
    little witch

You know what? If there is a god in heaven who loves humanity and eschews hatred, all I can feel is sympathy for ones such as would celebrate death and destruction.

But it is obvious and not debated that JW's in particular worship hatred and destruction of humanity. That is their god. I pity them.

And I mourn the loss of so many people who are trapped in their thinking that society at large loses out their abilities and talents that would be so useful and good if only.

LW

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Given that most of today's Dubs don't even know about 1975, do they know anything about Ray Franz?

I mentioned Ray's death to a couple of people at KH tonight, neither had heard of him. In the case of the elder I spoke to, he was born about 1980 so there is a reason for that.

However I mentioned it to a very 'theocraatic' sister in her 70's and she had never heard of Ray or Fred Franz. I explained about the GB connection. I asked if she could remember N H Knorr and she asked me if he is on the GB also! This sister has been in the 'truth' for years and answers each meeting, out in FS regularly etc. I suspect these are not in the minority.

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit