Circuit Overseer's Callous Remark

by snowbird 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• freddo
    freddo

>snowbird

Perhaps in the same way as many on here responded to the news of Ted Jaracz's stroke?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Point noted, but Ray Franz's vilification was organizational in response to Franz's following the leading of his conscience.

The posters on here were simply expressing their dislike toward Jaracz for his ruthless stance on policies that he knows are heinous - shielding pedophiles and upholding the bogus no-blood doctrine being the most reprehensible.

Syl

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

We need more Ray's than Ted's.

Bangalore

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I bet they're excited and think the "Apostate Rebellion" can be put to rest now.

OR

They're crapping their pants worrying that Ray's funeral will be the biggest since Ronald Reagan's.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Whatever, I'll bet they're on top of it.

Syl

• Hiding Questioner
    Hiding Questioner

"They're crapping their pants worrying that Ray's funeral will be the biggest since Ronald Reagan's."

Though I hope for Ray's speedy recovery...if the worse happens, could we make the above happen?

HQ

• snowbird
    snowbird

"They're crapping their pants worrying that Ray's funeral will be the biggest since Ronald Reagan's."
    Though I hope for Ray's speedy recovery...if the worse happens, could we make the above happen?
    HQ

If not the funeral, we could certainly outdo ourselves signing the online funeral registry.

This was done for my son-in-law's funeral; people from all over the States were expressing sympathy.

Syl

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I wonder how many witnesses actually know who Ray is given the apparent turnover rate? I do think Crisis of Conscience is a very important book.

• Balsam
    Balsam

I hope the CO's tongue rots out of his mouth that lousy creep.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Gromit, yes, I wonder that, too. Given that most of today's Dubs don't even know about 1975, do they know anything about Ray Franz?

I agree with Syl, we need to sign the guestbook and have some kind of press releases sent all over the nation about the significance of Ray's life.

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit