The beginning of the rest of my life...

by truthsetsonefree 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well done for freeing yourself from the clutches of the cult you will lead a life unburdened by the so many dictates of men while the dubs inside will submit themselves to the FDS hoping in vain for a ticket to paradise earth.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

FREEDOM!

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Congrats!!! Someone get out the fancy whiskey... Ah hell, I'll just go home and drink some Maker's Mark in your honor instead.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree
    you will lead a life unburdened by the so many dictates of men while the dubs inside will submit themselves to the FDS hoping in vain for a ticket to paradise earth.

Well said. And I positively love that line Every man dies, not every man truly lives.

tsof

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Many are absent today. Please be assured that most posters would love to
    hear this great news if they were here. I clink my glass to yours and raise it
    high no matter what the WTS says that means.

• flipper
    flipper

TSOF, congrats! Freedom!! Flipper Mr. Flipper ex JW says congratulations may you have peace in your life my friend. Mr. & Mrs. Flipper.

• Highlander
    Highlander

congratulations!!!

There is an unexpected feeling of exhilaration.

I'm not surprised by this. A few days after my shunning began I felt a sense of relief. A sense of freedom or newfound life. A huge weight has been lifted off of your shoulders.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

I am soo happy for you my friend!!!! One day, I will write mine too....today is the first day of freedom.....we are here to celebrate it with you!

• choosing life
    choosing life

Congrats!

I can't imagine total freedom from the borg. But I think it will happen.

I quit an abusive job today, so I am celebrating with you.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Free at last, free at last, thank god almighty TSOF is free at last!!!!

I don't believe in god, but i thought it was fitting!

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit