Why We Can Hope for the End of the Watchtower

by metatron 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Sorry, dbl post

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

What else do you prophesy, O Mighty Prophet? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

the Mad JW

You are indeed a troll, but, a pathetic little one at best. Some of the JW's that come here at least try to have intelligent debate over their very closely held and sincere beliefs. But, what do you specialize in ? Hit & run. You take a 'pot-shot', try an insult and then you run away like the chicken-shit you are -- you have nothing substantial to say, if you won't stick around and defend your WT masters idiocy.

I'm still waiting for you on that "Goofy" thread you started ...and ran away from. I could possibly garner a little respect for you if you could actually carry on a decent conversation, but, I seriously doubt that will ever happen.

Why ? Because, your efforts here are feeble, insignificant and insincere. What a fine witness you're making here ! Thanks !

You make our job of educating doubting JW's...so easy.

Rabbit

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Obviously, I too wish for their quick demise. But I believe, as many others do, that there will be a core of believers till those people die. If we look at 1914 and all the dates after that, there was always a gathering of the faithful, sure that "this time it's true".

I also think that chipping away is just as good a tactic as one huge blast. The tower still comes down. Whether a dam breaks all at once or has a large leak that lets out more water than the river puts into the dam, then the lake will slowly sink and dry. We just have to keep hammering at them, telling our friends, and telling the media.

The Internet will be the method that will finally kill them. Fifty years from now, they will be a very small cult.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Whatever happens let's hope it will be the worst outcome that will befall them though I suspect they will morph into some other kind of business, unlike the religion business they are now, and carry on. They deserve it many times over to collapse and vanish from the world scene.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The end or the Watchtower would be a good thing.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

May it come to pass brother!

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Metatron

Great post, I totally agree with you

Keep Chipping Away!

This is a guerilla war and we can endlessly drain them - while they cannot remove our internet

"sanctuary". Cut off the head ( financially) and the body of this snake will die.

I will indeed keep chipping away, and enjoy seeing the tower crumble

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

how about some union agitating in Bethel? and lawsuits because they pay less than minimum wage and provide no bennies, not even worker's compensation, as I understand.

• zack
    zack

Great post as usual, Met.

I know that there is a core of believers that will never leave the WTS. The question is, are the core believers CONTRIBUTORS? DO THEY GIVE MONEY?

Many congs. are in fact supported by only a few families. World Wide Work contributions are a pittance in most congs. 70 or 80 million bucks a year for

operating costs are not inconsequential. That will eat up a billion dollars in a decade adjusted for inflation. And where is the WTS growing their beleivers today?

In countries where their is a drain in cash. Most of our friends in the congs. are in their 60's because there are NO YOUNGER PEOPLE! They are downsizing for the same reason Ford

and GM are downsizing: they are in trouble. Which is why the "end" is right around the corner.

Hallelujah!

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I am going to sound like a broken record, but .... it is money in v. money out. The latest thing the JWs are being hit hard w/ is leaving all their stuff to the WTBTS. Now think about it, for those members who did not have kids, who else would they leave it to. For those members who have cut off their kids, what is the only way to show mother that you have been listening about shunning people who leave jah, but to cut family out of the will and leave everything to the WTBTS. I truly believe, this religion will live on, it is an evil that cannot be amputated or killed. And for many of us that just means that we will never get our families back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit