break time for me

by purplesofa 30 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Enjoy your rest from the board... We will miss you.... you know!
    But pop back now & again to tell us how your doing((((HUG))

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

You will CERTAINLY be missed!!!!

hugs,

Annie

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I will miss you for awhile, but I fully understand. I get on here too much and soon will
    cut back. I say that like a smoker, I can quit anytime but I don't want to.

• juni
    juni

I will miss your postings beautiful lady!

But I certainly understand. And now w/summer here there are so many things to keep one busy and content.

Take care of yourself. I wrote down your e addy too. Thanks.

A big hug for you,

Juni

• needproof
    needproof

Well, have a nice break from it all. I have always appreciated your comments and will be happy to see you back with us, but all in your own time. You are doing the right thing, I mean, why beat your brains out with it 24/7?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks friends,

I fineally can take the time out to digest all the information I have gotten from JWD and make the applications to my life and hopefully some changes........some wonderful changes. I want to research more deeply and take time out for myself.

my email addy is the same for msn messenger for those that have it.

purps

• bernadette
    bernadette

bye for now purps - thanks for your contribution to my fade, will miss you but understand your desire to step back to think about all you have learned. Take care

• free2think
    free2think

I'll miss you purps, but I completely understand where you are coming from and what you mean. Hope to see you back here when/if you are ready.

hugs

• prophecor
    prophecor

Cya Purps. It's been wonderful having you around. Drop in and say hello, once in a blue moon. I've truly adored the interaction between us on certain threads. I think you'll do quite well outside the radar and range that is OZ. Best wishes to you, and all that's important to you.

Respect: Arthur

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I am tired all the time and I just want to see what my life can be like not in constant thought about the JW world running through my brain.

There is something to be said for the idea that you are what you feed your mind.

I hope you find what you need. Breaks are good things in anything

I have enjoyed your posts, the music and the thoughts you've shared.

Take care until next time

Brad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit