break time for me

by purplesofa 30 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am going to try to live without needing the board so much for awhile. The only reason I am saying anything is that I am horrible at sending pm's, emails, etc. and I dont want people to wonder in the back of their mind where I am, if all is ok.

I am tired all the time and I just want to see what my life can be like not in constant thought about the JW world running through my brain.

I will wonder how everyone is doing and would welcome emails. [email protected]

and I will check my inbox.

love to all,

purps

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Hello Purps,, I don't necessarily need the forum but like the interaction from ex witnesses because they know how it feels but feel the same way about not being on so much and especially with the nice weather cominhg. I wish you the best, take care and see you back when it is time.

abr

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I will miss your posts here purps! You always have a kind and encouraging word!

Take care of yourself and get some rest!

BB

• Es
    Es

All the best purplesofa, thanks for passing on my card to Linda it was much appreciated

take care

es

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi purps

I hope you find the break refreshing and wish you joy and peace on your new journey as an ex-ex-JW!

Pop in anytime and let us know how you're doing if you wish

hugs

nemo

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

And just when you got that cute avatar too!!! All well wishes from me.

Check your inbox.

Jeff

• DJK
    DJK

Hate to see you go. I wish you well in all your endeavors.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Purps,

I hope to hear from you soon, enjoy your break and please let me know how your daughter is doing!

nj

• ninja
    ninja

sniff...the board room looks emptier without that purple sofa........think about this......what if prince becomes an apostate?....he would be well happy with a purple sofa on this board....he would feel right at home....but now.......you might have contributed to prince staying in the watchtower....not putting a guilt trip on you or anything ...but!!!!!!..........signed ..purple ninja.(just in case you're reading this prince)...take care soafster

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Purps!

You're going to be missed, but I understand where you're coming from. I think.

tim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit