ARE YOU PSYCHIC..........................AND WHAT DID YOU THINK AS A JW ?

by vitty 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry
    My anointed uncle always told me that we use only a fraction of our brains, and the reason why? He posited that when Adam and Eve were in the garden, it was a huge place. How would they communicate if they were far apart

Cellphone?

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

LMAO! good one Terry

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I am psychic. I can predict the future; for example, I know that today I will urinate, defecate, and drink copious amounts of beer. (while driving the golf cart!)

Yep, we are both psychic!

Terry,

I'm sorry, but the demon in my Ouija board failed to advise me of the timing of these incredibly important events. Demons these days just aren't what they used to be!

• restrangled
    restrangled

One night my brother was leaving to go out on the first beautiful evening in Chicago to ride a motorcycle....It was late April and we had a lot of relatives visiting.

I stood up in the room and told my parents you must not let him go......No one stopped him.

He borrowed a friends motorcycle that night and the chain snapped. He died going 80 mph as that chain gave way, severing a leg at the hip, and crushing part of his brain.

r. (25 years ago)

I still have very intense intuition, but am careful not to act on most of it.

r.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I believe the process of telepathy involving the transference of thoughts feelings and moods between humans and humans or humnas and angels is very real. The dubs get really freaked out by the idea of telepathic transmissions so it's best not to talk about it with them.

On the other hand IMO contacting the dead is contacting the demons who pretend to be the dead persons seeking to communicate with this world. They prey on people's desire to get in touch with lost loved ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit