Name Things Witnesses Make Big Deals Over

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Hark! The Circuit Overbear Circuit Overseer is coming! The Circuit Overseer is coming!

Oh I just can't wait for the new release this coming Convention!

We're actually having a speaker from Beth Hell Bethel give the Puke-ic Public Lecture on Sunday! (happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!!!!!!!)

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

On most things that really really really don't matter, and yet forget about the big things like

Mercy, Justice and Mercy

abr

• Amnesty Vendor
    Amnesty Vendor

I am sitting in front of a TV with the remote in my hand,
    when suddenly a commercial preview for the latest terror movie appeared.

A fine witness brother snatched the remote from me, saying:
    'I can't believe that you're letting demons in this house!'

• Threestars
    Threestars
    BJs

Yes, blue jeans certainly can't be worn to meetings or out in field service...hmmm, this might refer to something else...well, nevermind.

• Numinous
    Numinous

Out in service with the girls, gotta meet for service, so I take the lead, and have to wear a hanky on my head because there is no one with a wang available.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    there is no one with a wang available.

Ah yes! Wangs are very important to JWs. Vaginas are definitely considered inferior. Just one of the many differences of opinion I had with the Witnesses.

Nvr

• minimus
    minimus

They SAY that WE should use OUR God given consciences to make appropriate decisions but if you do just that, you will be counseled for not having a properly trained Christian conscience. They make a big deal over exercising your own free will and when you do, you have the threat of expulsion hanging over you.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Being a 13 year old in the school yard spotted by an elder's wife when a boy hands me a piece of bubble gum. Elder's wife thinks you're holding hands with the boy, next meeting you're hauled into the back room and accused of being on the pill and having sex with the boy.

Good to hear the WTS has finally banned bubble gum, that stuff is evil!

• BiancaAustralia
    BiancaAustralia

Hey

Well my dad who is a Elder is so against Coffee breaks, but i say why make a big deal out of nothing.

• ssrriotsquad
    ssrriotsquad

Number 1 - Who is doing what with whom, when, where, how and why I'm not involved?

If you're single (between the ages 18-21) - do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

If you're single (over 21 and female) - What is wrong with me?

If you're single (over 21 and male) - Am I a geek?

If you're married - planning for children?

Pioneer - Hours

MS's - Am I doing it right?

Elder's - just about anything but themselves and/or their immediate family

Elder's Wife's - See Number 1

MS's Wife's - Why isn't my hubby a Elder?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit