Name Things Witnesses Make Big Deals Over

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Parades without people raining on them.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

they made a huge deal of me showing of braless.38ddd...said it was 'causing temptation to the brothers...thats was a hoot..oops.no pun intended....also that no one would make angels or devils food crossing.and that rod stewart stomach pumping thing.,,man,that amused them for decades....

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle
    and that rod stewart stomach pumping thing

Hey Aquagirl, do you remember how many ounces of seman it was?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

They feel it is high treason against the Creator of the Universe to say "bless you" when someone sneezes.

Nvr

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

There was always some weiner who hadn't placed a magazine for years and they finally meet somebody who pities them enough to help them out. It's a total showstopper. Songs are written. Backs are slapped. Handshakes from the men and hugs from older sisters.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

i remember it was 2 quarts...lol

• fifi40
    fifi40

Things bought second hand...............When I was starting to have doubts and questions, I remember talking to an elder I was close to and he asked me if I had bought anything second hand into the house............the reasoning being that it could be connected to the demons and they were influencing me....................of course I replied "Only those old horns and that rusty old devils fork"

Fi

• minimus
    minimus

Deminz are definetly the biggest deal. After all, anything could "be involved in demonism".

• POs Son
    POs Son

Oh, I am soooo sick of them making hay over current events, and twisting them to fit their version of the end of things. Hurricane Katrina, the Tsunami, fires in California, political issues, global warming, the shooting at Virginia Tech. Everything points to them being the truth! The end is coming...still!!

• minimus
    minimus

JWs made big deals over blood and lecithin. Especially Canadian candybars. They had blood in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit