How many of us fake nationality ?

by 5go 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Nowman
    Nowman

When I was a kid (still am at heart), I went to 13 different grade schools, moved around alot, did not really grow up anywhere. I am really Italian, German, and my grandmother just informed me that I was Bohemian too (her parents). This one particulr year, pretty sure it was 6th grade, I had everyone convinced the new girl was straight out of Italy. I faked the Italian language, I sang in Italian (certain words I knew, I would just use them for the chorus line). I had created such an on going lie, which means more lies, that I became completely stressed out, the kids at school were always curious asking me questions about me coming from another country, ITALY! lol...I was born and raised in Illinois...lol.

I think I have posted this little story before, sorry if you heard it already.

Nikki

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I like to pretend I'm from New Zealand, then I don't ever have to submit any work.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

first time I went to Beijing I found out that every business over there charges Americans more, so I said I was from East Germany. They always lowered the prices for someone from a communist country. I thought that was interesting - they just believed that all Americans are rich.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't want to start a new thread. Seriously, I am afraid of being outed.

In case you don't believe me, thinking that I am from Chicago, there is a
    big screen showing of KNOCKING tonight in Chicago. Here's the details.

ChicagoMay 2, 2007 , Wednesday, 7:00 PM
    Facets Cinematheque
    1517 W. Fullerton Avenue

Look for a guy in a dark red Alaska Jacket or a black ball cap with a red
    emblem in the front. That guy might be me, but it probably isn't.
    How could I be there, if I am in a far-away country?
    If that guy sees any JW's that know him, he will deny being me. If he
    doesn't see them, he might use the phrase "On The Way Out" in
    casual conversation.

Of course, none of this might happen. Is this the kind of cloak-and-dagger
    stuff this thread is about?

• ninja
    ninja

I may fake orgasms....but never nationality.......one has to draw a line somewhere

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    How many of us fake nationality ?

Szwindel Narodowosc ? Nigdy nie JA

• DJK
    DJK

I never thought to fake my nationaliy. I live in the USA, state of Taxachusetts, I mean Massachusetts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rnf7DS5YlQ

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I like pretending Im from Arkansas.

• 5go
    5go

I never thought to fake my nationaliy. I live in the USA, state of Taxachusetts, I mean Massachusetts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rnf7DS5YlQ

Who said anyone was faking it except Ninja

I may fake orgasms....but never nationality.......one has to draw a line somewhere

By the way you want to see my new yacht. The former U.S.S. Massachusetts.

It was slitghtly used but a classic. Man has got to have some taste. I think I will rename it SS 5GO easy to modify the 59

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit