We need to contribute so JWD doesn't shut down so often

by restrangled 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Arthur
    Arthur

Personally, I did notice that the site does go down once in a while, but I certainly did not think that it was a pressing issue. If it goes down once in a while, so what? We can go walk the dog or do some laundry for a while. Being that it is a free site; I certainly do not expect it to be without inconvenience.

However, I would still be more than willing to contribute money as suggested. I love and appreciate this site so much. If Simon wanted us to contribute, I would be happy to.

• TheListener
    TheListener

This site saved my sanity and most probably any semblance of a normal life that I currently have.

I would be in - if it was anonymous. I want this site to be here when my friends and family eventually wake up.

• free2beme
    free2beme

This site does go down a few time, but the woman I work with go down way more often from what I here. I work in a very sleezy place, YUCK! I think you want to avoid giving them money though, as I think it encourages them to go down.

• noni1974
    noni1974

No way.I give my money to habitat for humanity I'm not going to give to some internet board.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    but the woman I work with go down way more often from what I here. I work in a very sleezy place, YUCK!

umm...any openings??? just asking

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

LOL @ WAC!

There's a much easier and cost free way for us to contribute to the finances which has been mentioned many times before:

Click on the Google ads and those pop-up link thingies!!! You don't have to buy anything, read anything or sign up for an Indian bride (another option for WAC though?), just click and then come back here. As far as I know, the more we click, the more income it generates for Simon - someone put me right if I'm wrong!

Only thing is, I think you only get the ads (Google ones at least) when you're running IE.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I didnt know about the whole google ads thingy - I will start clicking!

• needproof
    needproof

I have way to much on my plate to start contributing money. When I have some spare, I may change my mind. Good luck to those that do though.

• DJK
    DJK

I would be willing. The administrative costs to implement collections might be more than what is recieved.

Ads, seven of eight ads on my page are for the JWs, do you think they pay?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I would be more than happy to give a modest amount to support the WWW(WorldWideWork) of JWD.

Nvr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit