Effective Ways To Lose Weight

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

My daughter's husband, her 2 best girlfriends and my ex are taking these mysterious pills that cut their appetite. Within 1 month they have all lost between 20 to 25 lbs. each!!!! When I saw my SIL the other day, I didn't recognize him even though I had seen him 3 weeks before.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Probably not the best way to lose weight. The old formula of proper diet & exercise is what works. Avoiding starchy carbs (pasta, potatoes, white bread) while dieting is the way to go along with 10-20 minutes of cardio per day. Dieting isn't difficult if you know what you're doing.

• carla
    carla

Is it Hoodia they are taking? found nearly everywhere now.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I did the diet and exercise thing, the 6 Week Body Make-Over by Michael Thurman did the best for me. However diet pill wise, if you're looking for a fat burner you can't get any better than Methyl Ripped, I dropped so much weight so quickly it was crazy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My comment to someone who has really pissed me off and is over wieght..Q:"Wanna know how to lose 25lbs of ugly fat Quickly?"..A:"Chop off your head!"..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

i don't know the name yet. all i know is the "woman" who sells the pills out of her house speaks only Spanish.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    i don't know the name yet. all i know is the "woman" who sells the pills out of her house speaks only Spanish.

Sounds like brujeria (witchcraft) to me.

Nvr

• Warlock
    Warlock

LOL!

Warlock

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

LOL!

Warlock

Warlock

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

None that I know of!!

See warlock, what happens when you "try" to think!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit