Effective Ways To Lose Weight

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Virgin Coconut Oil, 2 tablespoons, 3 times a day. I lost 80 pounds in 6 months.

• codeblue
    codeblue

lol...............MIN

I lost 25 pounds in 3 weeks or less after having my only child..........breastfeeding was the key....

I never loved eating......and hated the thought of keeping weight.........was that "mind control" of my own? lol

That was a true story.

I have never had a weight problem... But someone taking a pill and loosing that kinda weight is NOT healthy.

Get off your butt and walk at least 30 minutes a day and cut back on your food and drink.............healthy way to loose.

Codeblue

• minimus
    minimus

Codeblue, do all my threads wind up being about breastfeeding or what???

• minimus
    minimus

I found out how everyone lost the weight so fast......Phen-Fen. Personally, I'm going with phentermine.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I breastfed twins and didn't lose weight. Sometimes, I would nurse them at the same time!

BTW this is not me!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I found out how everyone lost the weight so fast......Phen-Fen. Personally, I'm going with phentermine

I thought that Fen-Phen had been taken off the market?

• minimus
    minimus

i know where it's available

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    i know where it's available

Aren't you worried about getting pulmonary hypertension?

• minimus
    minimus

I'm not taking phen-fen.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Watch what, and how much, you eat and do (at least) one hour of aerobic exercise 5-6 days weekly. Build muscle by weightbearing exercises and you can eat more while burning more calories.

BA- So simple, even a red m&m can do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit