YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

by compound complex 1320 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

I'm going to a wedding reception this afternoon - they are roasting a pig and giving wagon rides. Tomorrow I'll be going on a 2 day 140 mile bicycle ride in Minnesota (from Hinkley to Duluth and back).

• compound complex
    compound complex

Saw Inception. Dreams within dreams. Cool. Complex. Absorbing.

Need to see it another time or two or ...

And the ending!

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Inception gave me some weird dreams last night.

Can't wait till tonight.

CC

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

CoCo from the time you started this I have journaled most every day. Now I'm at work browing and journaling. I always remembered your first post about your parents which introduced this thread. I always want my daughter to have something similar.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good morning, truthsetsonefree:

What a pleasant surprise, not only to see you again, but that you recall the very beginnings of this thread. I was wondering if anyone would ever again post on YDJ. I appreciate, too, your comments on daily journaling and passing on the tradition to your daughter. I'm going back to page one and start reading some of the original posts. I'll be looking for you.

You've made my day!

Love,

CoCo

• poppers
    poppers

I got back from my bike ride a couple of hours ago and saw some beautiful scenery between Carlton and Duluth, Minnesota. Both days were very windy, and we ended up cutting our ride short because of it - we went 120 miles.

I go to see a movie about once a year, and this year I'll see Inception - it sounds pretty interesting from everything I've been hearing and reading.

• poppers
    poppers

CoCo - you have a PM.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Nice to see this come back to the top....

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Poppers and Quentin, for responding to this old but, I think, useful thread. I appreciate your comments.

Love,

CoCo

• poppers
    poppers

My new iMac arrived today (finally). Somehow my order got screwed up and I had to call Apple to see what the problem was. For my trouble they knocked off another $150 off the $100 educator's discount I received - sweet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit