Casper

Summer,

No stress........

I will go check the thread now....

(((Hugs)))

Cas

• compound complex
    compound complex

Sarah was relieved to be let off the hook ... off the hook, in a manner of speaking, of course.

Most parents would be overjoyed at the prospect of visiting their married children as well as grandchildren, especially when vast distances separate them. Distance measured in miles is one thing; distance in terms of emotional estrangement is not so easy to quantify. This isn't to say that Sarah didn't love Bradley and his family. Certainly, too, there had to be present in Bradley's hurried and full life as husband, father and up-and-rising entrepreneur some fleeting and affectionate thought for his aging mother.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Though not possessed of an especially handsome countenance nor robust frame, Johnnie was certainly no monster for looks. Any passerby on the daily thoroughfare of life might throw a casual glance in Johnnie's direction and not necessarily give him another look.

Typical garb for this young man was an outsize tee shirt that drooped generously over his baggy khakis, which khakis puddled over his well-tended loafers. The visor of a tattered white baseball cap, pulled down over a shock of black curls, shielded his piercing blue hooded eyes.

When, however, Johnnie shed this undistinguished costume to model at the local college art class (whenever he might get a call), something quite other emerged. Lean and taut within a compact package, Johnnie as poser would surely receive a second glance - an admiring one - from that aforementioned passerby, were he or she in class sketching out this altogether pleasing image.

• *summer*
    *summer*

Black curls? Piercing blue eyes? Hhmm...I am sure Johnnie gets a few second glances

Always a pleasure to read your stories, CoCo L'Écrivain~

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you much, *summer*, for the kindness to reply. With or without encouragement j'ecris. Yet support is what spurs on cet ecrivain ...

Remerciements,

CoCo de la Plume

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I never seem to be able to do just ONE thing at a time, always have several things on the go. Right now I'm in the process of dismantling my 55 gal long aquarium for a 75 gal tall. So, of course I need to re arrange the furniture. Move the couch, this chair, that chair, this table, arrrrgggghhhh I have no idea what I want!! I have to get it all sorted out because once I get the sand and gravel and water in the new aquarium, there is no moving it!

Plus I have a few other things on the go at the same time.

I'm going up to the cabin tomorrow evening for some rest.

BB

• Casper
    Casper

I'm going up to the cabin tomorrow evening for some rest.

BB

Thanks for the "Head's Up" BB,

(quickly gathering my things and making sure I leave no traces behind)... I love cabins, "sigh".

Don't ya just love Sunsets... we rarely ever get beautiful ones here in IN. so this one is amazing for us...

alt

This was taken from my daughter's front porch last fall..........

Cas

• *summer*
    *summer*

This sunset sure is a beauty, Casper...

More like "breathtaking"

Thank You for sharing...

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

What I am doing right now is enjoying my last minutes of freedom, (5) before I head off to work.

I work the midnight shift. I just finished a bowl of bannanas and blackberries with milk. It is 9:26 pm hot and dark here in Tampa Bay Florida. I will now shower put on my uniform and go to work at the jail. Today I took my wife out for breakfast at the fireplace, bacon and eggs. Then 2 hours latter I went to the gym and lifted weights for an hour. Sundays are a work day.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Yesterday was such a memorable day, I talked to several great people which I enjoyed immensely. I met up with and Ex-jw I've know for

many many years, I recently ran in to her at the mall we talked an 1 1/2 and made arrangements to meet for coffee. Yesterday we got together and discussed so

much, including wt doctrine the 607 stuff, education, the C.O.C. book and the recent Steve Hassan book I just finished "Combatting Cult Mind Control"

she was so surprised. We talked about how when we left both of us really did not care about the reasons or doctrine. But how recently its

become important for me to put it all together so I can share this with others when the right time arises. It has also given me peace to be at the place

I am now and feeling completely confident in my decisions for no longer being part of the Org.

Cheers!

Hope4others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit