WHILE STILL A WITNESS, DID YOU POSTPONE YOUR LIFE UNTIL THE NEW ORDER?

by nvrgnbk 36 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

YES , YES, YES!

Everything was postponed , after all, with the New World around the corner why worry about now. Even travel and experiences could be put off until after The Battle.

So many things, I too am childless. I am not going to say more , I never suffered the heartache and trauma of some ( I am so sorry anewme) ..but now I live with the emptiness of a wasted life, opportunities foregone and untold hours given to The Borg, because I believed their false promises.

P S........Hey but lets be cheerful out there! You can go daft worrying about what might have been.. cue for a song:

Always look on the Bright Side of life.." ..........Monty Python

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Always look on the Bright Side of life.." ..........Monty Python

One of my all time faves BluesBother!

Life's a piece of $hit.......when you look at it.......

LMAO!

Nvr

• ninja
    ninja

yep.....I only drunk every night ..instead of every DAY and night.....I only lusted after every second girl....I only stayed in the clubs until 2am instead of 3...and I went out in the work 15 mins a month....yep ...I gave up a lot for they swines.....muhahaha

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    yep.....I only drunk every night ..instead of every DAY and night.....I only lusted after every second girl....I only stayed in the clubs until 2am instead of 3...and I went out in the work 15 mins a month....yep ...I gave up a lot for they swines.....muhahaha

ROFLMGDMFAO @ ninja! You poor thing! What a tragic loss of your youth!

Nvr

• proplog2
    proplog2

I have used this lament myself until I realized that you can't postpone your life.

Whatever hapens the meter is running. So what. People put off all sorts of things its call priorities:

After I grow up

After I get married

After I get divorced

After I change jobs

After The kids leave home

After I retire

After armageddon just happened to be a fantasy.

For most people a few milestones are passed and prove to be uneventful.

• Sasha
    Sasha

No, I was a kinda bad girl in ways the organization would nbt have approved. But I did not go to college because I thought the world was going to end. Made other many bad choices in life.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Naturally! Not much longer now and I'll get that shiny new bike in paradise. Oh, maybe not a bike, but I'll be happy with a vegetable garden.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit