My upcoming UN-Dedication Ceremony

by OnTheWayOut 36 Replies latest jw friends

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    Within the few days that you are there, will you not have to go #2????

I have stated that I wouldn't even wipe my ass with this stuff.

I don't blame you. There no telling what type of reaction you'd have to that cheap ass ink they use.

• PEC
    PEC

How about doing your UN-Dedication Ceremony on the steps of the Assembly Hall.

Burn baby burn.

Philip

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

How about doing your UN-Dedication Ceremony on the steps of the Assembly Hall.

Burn baby burn.

I will burn rubber after dropping the wife in that voluntary prison.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Please remember to recycle those 'Towers not put them in the landfill. (See my earlier post about what to do with those DC invites:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/131598/2373045/post.ashx#2373045

Keeping the earth a real paradise (free of WT) .... bad snake...

SnakesInTheTower (of the Lazy Sheep Class)

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

what about what they do on that reality show Survivor? They take a stroll down memory lane as they pass by and collect each of the snuffed out torches of their old teammates. then they light all of em on fire. Fire has to be involved in your ceremony. Fire represents life on that show. Fire is cleansing. And you are getting your life back. I only wish I could get the "real life"

burn baby burn

SnakesInTheTower (of the Lazy Sheep Class) ...bad snake..

at your next district convention. ...really bad snake

• Satanus
    Satanus

Are you dedicating yourself to the united nations, the beast org, the image?

S

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I wanted fire, but ruled it out. You all say "FIRE" so I will use a park grill or something similar.
    I know of a rest area nearby on the highway that has grills, so I will go there after dropping the
    wife off.

What do I tell her when she asks, "What did you do all day?"

Are you dedicating yourself to the united nations, the beast org, the image?

If it helps, I could have said undedication instead of UN-Dedication. Good catch.

• Open mind
    Open mind

A few thoughts:

1. Collect some items that most represented you as a JW. A couple that spring to my mind are: Your blood card/suicide pact document. If any one thing is a dub ID badge, that's it. Also, perhaps the main book you studied that hooked you into this monumental waste of life. For me it was the "Blue Bomb" aka, The Truth That Leads to Eternal Strife. And last, but not least, did you somehow manage to hang onto your secret decoder ring? (You know, the Elder Book?)

2. Cremate all of them. You'll need a pretty hot furnace if you want to produce the same kind of ash you get from a crematorium.

3. Let your imagination run wild with how to dispose of the ashes. A little here. (Assembly hall perhaps?) A little there. (Nearby Kingdumb Hall?) Or maybe dump them all in one big dramatic ending that has special significance to you.

4. I think including an outdoor location that puts you in touch with nature would be a good idea for at least part of your ritual.

5. Share it with all of us if you feel like it. We'll be glad to share in the bittersweet joy of the occasion.

Hope this helps.

Open Mind

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Damn, Satanus beat me to it.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Since you get btz'd by water, why not do an un-dedication ceremony w/ water. Flush the mag and blood card down the toilet. Rip the stuff up and put it in the jon and say a few words over it and flush away. Maybe 3 flushes (don't they ask three questions) that way you don't clog the jon w/ all that crap. Just a suggestion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit