Has the WTS ever made a prediction that came true?

by Leander 82 Replies latest jw friends

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    Since I spanked NYT's ass on a number of occasions, and showed him to be a word manipulator (but not a very good one), you all should have seen that his M.O. is to hijack threads

despite your fantasy, you have never touched my ass....I will let that
    one go and say its the horomones. i was right about the weight thing
    wasnt i.........

larc..i read your response and other than the cited book, which i have yet to review in context, i have no "analysis" of your "analysis"

I find it odd that members of this board ask that a response is made to every post on every thread. I do not obsess over what i have posted nor do I dwell over responses. if i dont respond, please dont feel slighted......i simply have other things to do and quite possibly am no longer entertained by the thread. and dont think i have no reply or rebuttal......

• Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

I recall reading an early 1900's WT.An article written by Russell. He stated they were having financial problems and some from Bethel were going to have to leave, he went on to say, Some of you will become college professors, school teachers, and business men.

It blew my mind as I read it in Bethel Libriary,(1977)and I had been forced to quit school beginning 10th grade(end of the world coming up).And college was out of the question.

I believe his prediction came true.It did open my eyes as to weather God was behind this religion.

I shared what I was reading with some on the crew. I was admonished not to read old Wts. as it was "old light".

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

"Light is as light does " - to misquote Forest Gump (AlanF reminded me of it).

The light is supposed to be getting brighter, not Technicolor !!!

A C.O. once told me I would go a long way... and so I did .
    I guess that probably doesn't count, though, as it didn't come from Head Office.

LT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit