Scared the P~Waddins out of me! Scary People out there!!

by Sparkplug 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

zagor~

That was really creepy experience sparky, I'm so glad she is ok. This is precisely why I always encourage ladies to train martial arts or at least some self-defense techniques. You can't have weapons always but in hands of martial artist anything can be a weapon, most importantly her mind. If she has any interest in it at all I would enroll her in some form of MA training. If I may suggest so, Wing Chun Kung Fu, that doesn't require muscle strength it basically teaches her power angles and techniques.

I'm really glad she is ok.

Thank you Zagor. I am looking into local selfe defense. She is pretty good at all she has learned, but it is looking as if she will not grow much more. So I think she really is going to need all teh help she can get. I appreciate the concern. We may go find these and take these lessons together.

Also HL~ We check online constantly. I will have her look again and see if she comes up with anything. Alos great idea about the police.

decki

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Sir Nose~ I did not miss you comment. I just forgot to respond because Brigid was spot on in her explaination.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

so scary - how are you today? I'm glad you're taking steps to find out who this guy is, and to get neighborhood watch started up again in your neighborhood.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    P-waddens must be a southern term because I knew exactly what it meant before I even opened the post (means you nearly or did wet your pants, you were so scared)

I see.

Thanks for posting that story, cruzan. I wonder why every state doesn't have that policy by now??

• zagor
  • bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Didn't mean to offend. The 10 second sentence clarified it. When I initially read it, it seemed like quite a few minutes elapsed. I hope this guy is found and sooner, rather than later -- before he succeeds in whatever it is he was trying to do!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit