Scared the P~Waddins out of me! Scary People out there!!

by Sparkplug 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

So my daughter walked to the end of my street to the store. It is still daylight and it is drizzling, and she cut down the alley. We have friends that live right by the store, and recently there was several houses bulldozed over. So there is my home...A husge field on the main street and then 3 houses and the store.

Well I keep the window up and watch a bit if she walks alone. I always think I am so paranoid, but today as my littlest watched, I heard her tell me that she saw her sister. So I turned around and looked. Then no sooner than that, I heard her say mom, theree is a man behind her.

I turned and looked again and there was this man almost running, but just a fast walk behind her. I saw her glance over her shoulder, and then she cut across the field hauling fast. He still was behind her, maybe by just a few feet. I that within a blink of an eye that kid of mine was halfway across the field and as soon as she hit the open area...he skidded to a stop. He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked like he was hiding. He turned about fast and was gone. He was within a couple feet of her when he skidded to a stop, for I saw her look and then bolt.

NO FREAKING JOKE!

I called the police and reported it. I even drove down the alley and told my friend and am not letting her even walk to the bus stop again...even for school. We will be making other arrangements.

That fast and some freak is on her. I swear he could have graabbed and ran. She is not even 100 lbs. damn..I am so pissed. I was hoping to see him and hit him with my car. I know I sound extreme, but it was so apparent he was not good. AT ALL.

I got a good sight of his clothes and so did she. So all we could do is tell the police. But my heart is still thumping.

GAWD!! Freaking assholes. The police are going to drive a bit, but I bet he is long gone. She made it no secret to him she saw him. And he turned fast and was gone. Poof. Scary.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Try one of these on for size.

Makes for nicer pickings up when going to the morgue.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Proph! I so had that thought run thru my head. That and 9 to life for murder with a vehicle. Oh I am so fired up and pissed off right now. Not to mention again scared. I am not so sure I would have stopped to think if I had found him. I know I am turning on the stinking night alarms now thats for sure.

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

scary story!!

what a freak. I'm so paranoid about that stuff also. I've got little girls also....

• DJK
    DJK

That is scary. Do you have neighbors that need to be warned? Maybe you could all work together to keep an eye on the kids.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I know there is a neighborhood watch and I am going to look at city Hall in the AM and find where our contact is. I need to be more involvement and what better time to start than now. My son and I are walking another 3 houses down and warning some other friends.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

OK, I warned some others. I swear things like this just scare a parent to the bone. Yep time to be involved.

• chelleadam
    chelleadam

I'd rather do a murder stint than let anyone hurt my child. I know exactly what you mean. I hope they find the ba**ard.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hey, darlin', this is TEXAS -- if you can wait until September, you can shoot him for just LOOKING threatening.

Nina

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey, darlin', this is TEXAS -- if you can wait until September, you can shoot him for just LOOKING threatening.

Nina

What is in September. New Bill..Law?

Oh and too I am stopping in at the store. The people there are nice. I am going to see if they have seen him about. He really has me freaked out. That was just wrong. Something really wrong with the way he just popped up and was right up on her like that. And to see it and be a good lot (4 houses) away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit