An introduction

by Toshiro Mifune 30 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

((((((Toshiro Mifune))))))

Hope to hear more from you...

You are free, you have the knowledge as your arsenal.....you are no longer controlled by them....choose Freedom by not giving them a moment's thought....let the fear go, let the pain from the past go, let it all go....

once you do, you will feel immense relief, it will be the most liberating moment of your life...

Ditto to all that bro TM.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing
    For me there was a long period of adjustment. Fear, loneliness, guilt, and depression seemed to be constant companions as I made my way through the post-JW fog.

Welcome to the board TM!

I suffered through these same things after I left too. I'm not sure that you can ever get over the JWs, but it is possible to move on with your life. As it appears that you have done. It does take time, but it is possible to move on.

Glad you found your way here!!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello Toshiro Mifune, Welcome to the board.

• Toshiro Mifune
    Toshiro Mifune

Thanks to all who welcomed me. I deeply appreciate it. Yes, it's getting better all the time.

TM

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

30 years In - 3 years Out. I could have written that.

Welcome to the board.

Jeff

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Welcome to the board...

• PEC
    PEC

TM, welcome to JWD, you have found the right place to heal.

Philip

• Carmel
    Carmel

Welcome aboard mate! Theres a recent book out that makes the claim..."All I needed to know I learned in Kindergarden". If you were born into the JWs likely much of your outlook on life has been nearly pemanently imprinted into your brain. Only intensive counter-cult treatment can neutralize some of the mind sets created and reinforced by the relentless indoctrination methods of the "faithful slave". I find that fifty years after leaving I still ocassionally see traits in myself that were formed early on in life and were significantly influenced by a dysfunctional family and the publishing company masquerading as a religion. Luckily I left before I was 15 and had lots of opportunity to investigate alternative world views, religions and formal education. You will have a facinating journey, I'm sure. Enjoy the ride! be well, carmel

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Welcome home TM.

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

Welcome! Madame Quixote, that name was the name of an actor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit