How about another pet thread?

by Stealth453 31 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Hi Stealth!

I only have 2 mini cockers whose pictures I posted at another thread.

My daughter used to raise budgies (parakeets) and had a cockatiel, Boomer. Had a lori also. (Australian bird)Very pretty (bright red) but Ruby had a mean bite. Would imitate sounds; you couldn't tell her sounds from the real thing. I also had a lori which was much friendlier.

Had a lot of guinea pigs when the kids were younger. My son had one while he was in college (university) that acted like a dog. Scooter would roam the apartment and never potty until back in her cage. She was great!

Also used to have a 100 gallon tropical fish tank.

Never any lizards (though my daughter wanted one real bad), snakes or spiders.

Juni

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

We have two Kitties, a Boa Constrictor and a new baby Black Throat Monitor.

alt

alt

alt

alt

• juni
    juni

OMG! Woodsman. Did ya have to post the lizard eating a mouse??

Watch your kitties!!

Juni

• DJK
    DJK

I have a dog(Boarder collie) and 100 fish in an outdoor pond.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-96164492811082601&pr=goog-sl

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I've got a parrotlet 'wasabi', a bunny, and 15 koi.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I was just given another short tailed makak. That brings the zoo total to 2. Keep em comin'.

• juni
    juni

If you didn't watch DJK's video I hope you do. It is so cute and refreshing!! Those little kids and their pets are adorable!

Thanks for that link!

Juni

• DJK
    DJK

Glad you liked it Juni.

• anewme
    anewme

I kid you not I had this cockatiel named "Louie" who would grind his "little precious" on his stick to the tune of Peggy Lee's "Fever!"

We used to cry and scream with laughter at that little guy humping in his cage, making love to his stick to the tune of "Fever".

He got mean when he got old. A biter. But I got 150 enthusiastic replies from a craigslist ad that read:

MALE COCKATIEL "LOUIE" ADORES NAKED WOMEN! WOLF WHISTLES WHILE YOU SHOWER!

• (pro-gress)
    (pro-gress)

My name is Seth, I work at (pro-gress) body piecing. I am not a Jehovahs Witness nor was I raised in this faith. I am simply here in an attempt to straighten out the claims of one of the members of this Forum. It has come to my attention Richard Ivey (RicheyRich on here) has been telling people that he works for me and at the studio I work at. This is simply not the case. Richard Ivey has never worked for or with me. In fact, to my knowledge has no professional piercing experience anywhere. I Leaned about about these claims for sure while he was in jail for around a month, people kept calling my shop for him. One of the people who called was from Seattle and knows Richard from these forums (that is how I found about his claims being on here as well as local to raleigh). I had just let this go, I realized Richard would never own up to his lies nor was he going to apologize, but I didnt think things had gone as far as they have - I am not on like the 6th month of dealing with this now and I still get people coming who got pierced by richard at a party or in a livingroom - all of which believe that he works at (pro-gress). So once again, Richard Ivey NEVER worked with me. He NEVER worked at (pro-gress) Body Piercing. He was a client thats it. Now because of all this he is no longer welcome here. I think it raises the question "What else does hey lie about?" I guess I will just search through all the forums here and repost this everywhere that implies that he works for me, so you might see this a few times. Sorry if bothers anyone Im just trying to Seth the Record straight. IF you think this might be fake, Call progress body piercing in Raleigh NC (919) 833-4559 or check out the myspace page: www.myspace.com/progresspiercing. Seth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit