How about another pet thread?

by Stealth453 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I have quite a collection of pets. Some quite normal, and some not so. How about the rest of you? Are pets important in your life? Share what you have.

I have 2 parrots, 2 monkey-eating eagles, 2 bearcats, a 9' python named...yep...Monty, a pit viper, a short tailed makak, 5 chinese box turtles, 4 african love birds, 2 red-headed woodpeckers, and 2 goats that think they are dogs..

Oh ya, I almost forgot...3 real dogs.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I've got a 30" Ball python, 3 leopard geckos, an 8' foot rescued burmese python, and at work, I have a rosehair tarantula.

no furry pets for me.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

stealth

and a partrige in a pear tree!!!!

wow, you got heaps of pets

we have two pups, two birds, two cats, and one fish..........5 kids and two grands, one mom.

and visiting raccoons.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

wow, you got heaps of pets

Living in the jungle has it's benefits.

Richie...you're a man after my own heart...except for the spider...jeez I hate spiders.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Richie...you're a man after my own heart...except for the spider...jeez I hate spiders.

truth be told... I'm not real fond of them myself. I function just fine around them, but don't think I let him climb all over me either...

he's just so badass...

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

That just got you a few bonus points. hehe

I personally don't function at all around them. Big, tough, body builder Stealth screams like a school girl with a scraped knee.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Here's Rocco patiently waiting for me to get dinner for him.

http://www.network-innovation.net/images/Rocco2.wmv

W

• Highlander
    Highlander
    I have a rosehair tarantula.

I also had one many years ago. It was a great pet as long as I didn't try holding it more than once every 2 or 3 weeks. Any more than that and it would get pissed and attack my

hand as I would pick it up.

Now I have pet rats. One of them is on my shoulder as we speak. :)

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Our family includes:
    2 Ball Pythons
    1 Western Hognose snake
    1 Pueblan Milksnake
    2 Cornsnakes
    2 Bearded Dragons
    1 Fire-bellied Toad
    Giant African Land Snails
    Goliath Bird Eater
    Chilean Rose-hair tarantula
    Pink-toed Tarantula
    Rabbit
    Rat
    4 Budgies
    Cat

They're all adorable!

• Casper
    Casper

Wow...!! No Snakes or lizards for me... I would never sleep at night. I prefer feathers or fur...

We have an Amazon Parrot, two Parakeets, a long haired Guinea Pig and a couple of strays that we adopted. A cat that is a million years old (she's been here for 16 years) and a dog that I found one day that was walking down the middle of a country road. She was around 6 weeks old at the time. Now she is going on 7 years and has been a Treasure.. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit