Introduction

by Creeper 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Creeper
    Creeper

Thanks everyone.

I wonder if any here have done as I am doing, and going to a different aspect of theology from the bible? The gospel taught by Paul for instance, which in accord with Jesus, shows the kingdom to be a literal real future government here on Earth, with an actual visible physical return of the Messiah, at a date no man knows. The biggest trouble I had with the WT Elders was trying to convince them that they had succumbed to a false teaching about the Messiah's second advent. The Messiah himself says that "no man knows the hour" of it (Matthew 24:36) and that "It is not for you to know the times and seasons the Father has prepared" (Acts 1:6-11).

In Revelation 1:7 the Messiah says through John, "Every eye will see him" in regards to his second advent. With so many texts talking about a literal future arrival in the flesh, one cannot possibly listen to a group that is now simply misleading because of a prophecy failing. They need to confess their sin of iniquity with the real Jesus, repent, and move on by breaking the organization to pieces. Otherwise, the real Mesisah will do so, as God's regent, at his return.

These are just my free thoroughfairs and not to be considered a hindering declaration against the veracity of anyone else's understanding.

Creeper Buds

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Welcome creeper!

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

Glad to hear that you escaped Creeper!

Welcome!!!

• EnlightenedMind
    EnlightenedMind

Welcome! You express yourself very well. We look forward to hearing more fom you.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome creeper, the WTS is surely a hypocritical organisation that is out to exploit its followers, they demand a lot as an org and give nothing back, so congrats for leaving them behind and getting on with your life.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Hi Creeper and Welcome,

Yes, Just in the past month I have come realize the scriptures are actually telling us that Jesus will come back down to earth for the second time. Obviously he is NOT here yet and so we wait even if it means long after we are gone.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Welcome and congrats Creeper, good to have you and keep posting.

abr

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

welcome creeper

• heathen
    heathen

Yah they are just too friggen petty about things like hair length ,beards whether or not you wear shoes or a tie in your own home during the HBS. Unbelievable, the guy I studied with was insisting I wear shoes when he is a guest in my home. The nerve of this knit picking harassment . The elders even insisted during the meetings everybody leave their jackets on , I mean we are in texas with 120 degree temps and this bone head is going on about wearing a friggen jacket . These people are nuts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit