Introduction

by Creeper 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Creeper
    Creeper

Greetings Everyone, I thought it would be polite if I just introduced myself. I am a former Jehovah's Witness that left studying a few years back for the purpose of solace and grace in my life, freedom from the hypocrisy of men, and the teachings which the bible does not correspond with. I have since adopted a more simple way of living, and no longer have to worry about ring around the collar, or that book study that I never read ahead for. Creeper

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Welcome Creeper.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Good for you. Welcome.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hey, that iron ring keeps you in your rightful place! Welcome creeper! Got a story? carmel

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello Creeper.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    and no longer have to worry about ring around the collar, or that book study that I never read ahead for. Creeper

I can identify with that. My husband hated having a ring around his collar. Every shirt had to be spotless. He hated wearing those shirts and ties! I could never get comfortable wearing a dress and he never could get comfortable wearing a shirt and a tie for so long. For some reason, his class "A's" military suits didn't bother him.

I'm glad that we aren't suffering threw that dress crisis anymore! (For the spell checkers! Oops! Hooked on phonics didn't work for me!)

Welcome to the forum!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Hey, Creepy,

Welcome.

Warlock

• deeskis
    deeskis
    solace and grace in my life, freedom from the hypocrisy of men, and the teachings which the bible does not correspond with

Good reasons!

Welcome Creeper

Best wishes

D

• Ariel84
    Ariel84

Welcome to the boards creeper!!!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Pull up a chair Creeper. You and Warlock seem to have a common interest in avatar subject.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit