The Bible Students still exist!!

by cultswatter 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zeroday
    zeroday

The Bible Students are a good source of research material on Russells writings they have a CD Berean Bible Studies with vitually everything Russell ever wrote...however they are just as wrong as the JW's everything Russell predicted failed most BS's are exjws that just can not let go...

• dinah
    dinah

Cultswatter,

The bible students I have gotten to know are really nice. I just dont get the "brethren" terminology.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

What gets me about the whole thing is that JW's say the Bible Students are the one ones that broke away from the truth. Of course we know it's not the truth on either side but why can't JW's see that it was their group that broke off?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

What gets me about the whole thing is that JW's say the Bible Students are the one ones that broke away from the truth. Of course we know it's not the truth on either side but why can't JW's see that it was their group that broke off?

• dinah
    dinah

A&W,

If you break off....you aint in the ark no more.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

KWR said,

Yes, President Eisenhower's parents stayed bible students when Rutherford became WTBTS President.

I think Marley Cole, the "renown" "investigative journalist" * who wrote "Jehovah's Witnesses: The New World Society" offers evidence that Dwight's Mom was attending JW conventions and meetings.

* Marley Cole was a JW semi-big-wig who used "theocratic warfare strategy" to misrepresent his identity to the readers of his book. His book was, if memory serves, intended to offset the effect of William Schnell's "Thirty Years a Watchtower Slave" that was published at about that same time.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Awake&Watching asked,

why can't JW's see that it was their group that broke off?

Even though it was done in a dishonest way, Rutherford took the WTB&TS from CTRs named heirs and so from the pharisaical legalistic JW view, the "organization" stayed with JFR.

• freydi
    freydi

The Bible Students never went away. They just went into the wilderness to continue the work of the Harvest unnoticed by the world while the jw's under Rutherfraud were meddling in politics and paying a very heavy price just like today when they decided to become UN members under the ruse of needing a library card.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Duh!

Warlock

• freydi
    freydi

Ditto

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit