The Bible Students still exist!!

by cultswatter 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• chikikie
    chikikie

I explored it abit and I really liked their view on blood transfusions, some of their arguments on JWS are pretty well researched and interesting. I'm not joining tho.

• RR
    RR
    ...most BS's are exjws that just can not let go...

Where did you get your statistics from? I will have to disagree with you. A VERY small percentage of Bible Students are xjws. Less than 5%.

• RR
    RR
    I just dont get the "brethren" terminology.

LOL ... you know Dinah, the first time I heard the term brethren was from a young bethelite elder who was in my congregation. He used the term alot. Actually, "brethren" is not as archaic as you think, many denominations use it.

RR

• RR
    RR
    I think Marley Cole, the "renown" "investigative journalist" * who wrote "Jehovah's Witnesses: The New World Society" offers evidence that Dwight's Mom was attending JW conventions and meetings.

That is right, Dwight's mom stayed with the Society and became a JW. His father however stayed a Bible Student and served as an elder in a local ecclesia.

The Eisenhower home actually has Russell's books on the shelf and a chart of the Great Pyramid in the living room that was donated by the Bible Students, as they only had a pictute of it now they hqave the real thing, they were very appreciative. Don't expect the Watchtower to donate anything unless it benefits them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit