HELP with baby boy names! Contest!

by Jez 74 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Argo Victor xxxx- he will never share his name with anyone else.

• snowcanuck
    snowcanuck

I have 3 boys all with "different" names.....Jaron, Colton, and Logan......I loved the name Jamin too, pronounced (Jay-Min)...its a biblical name...matthew is also nice...Caelan? or Calan, Seth and Jess are all nice too.... Good Luck!

• restrangled
    restrangled

We almost named one of our sons Rory...but too hard to say with our last name....by the way it would have been perfect based on his personality!

Other than that we have Jeffrey, Daniel, Ross, Ryan, Nathan, Derek, Dana, Jeremy, Langdon, and Dante in addition to the common names in our extended family for boys.

I always loved Zachery...Zach for short.

r.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

tetra ... just off the top of my head.

tetra

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Corey, Calvin, Casey, Carson

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Joaquin.

Pronounced wah-keen.

• jelcat8224
    jelcat8224

oooh ... that's a good one nvrgnbk! One of my fav's.

I also forgot to mention Gabriel! I think it's a pretty cool name!

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

I grew up in a German area and we had some unusual names in our school including Wolfgang and Helmut. I know also knew Germans named Felix and Bernd.

but I grew up with a foreign name that was spelled differently than pronounced and it embarrassed me greatly as a child to have to always correct people (or not even bother but just cringe). I used to start to spell it and then say, "don't bother, just call me Margaret".

So I agree with the idea of a common easy first name--it is less stressful on the child. We forgot about that and named our son with an alternate spelling--to date, no one has ever got it right and he is 11 years old! I am sorry now that we did that to him.

I love Hamish and Dougall--fine Scottish names but probably not easy to spell.

Best wishes for the upcoming delivery! Remember if you breast feed for 6 months, you will have saved enough $ to buy a major appliance!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

oooh ... that's a good one nvrgnbk! One of my fav's.

I also forgot to mention Gabriel! I think it's a pretty cool name

thank you, thank you very much jelcat8224!

• uninformed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit