Aiden

Beckett

Jayden

• qca
    qca

Hello

I haven't been here in a long time, i couldn't resist the name contest

DIETER

This is my sons name we called him this as his fathers side of the family are german

qca

• winnie
    winnie

I like the Irish/Welsh boys names:

Liam, Declan, Renton...

I also like Vincent...

May be a bit partial as these are my sons names.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Abbigail, that was priceless, the troubles you've had with your name. My husband and his siblings, all being Hungarian, have two names each. They have the Hungarian name they were born with and the Anglicized version that everyone knows them by. He only uses his given name at official-looking counters. To make it even more complicated, his name is spelled differently than what he uses legally, and different again on his baptism certificate.

My daughter and her husband have the same first initial. Sometimes they fight over which junk mail belongs to whom. This can get tricky if it is a credit card offer, for instance.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Don't you dare name that kid Eugene.

that makes me think of that dorky kid from the movie Grease.

purps

• anewme
    anewme

What wonderful names you all have come up with!!!! Absolutely beautiful names for a little boy!!
    May I add my thoughts too!!!

I once knew a boy. I had a crush on (((((Truett Ellis))))) OMG what a gorgeous youth!!!

I have loved a couple of Dutch male names Nain and Naut
    They have a gentleness about them

Jez you said your husband was partial to Story, how about Shtor? (Kind of like Thor) Very strong sounding

I always like one syllable names for boys because it sounds more masculine.

Congratulations on having a baby boy Jez!!!!!!

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

I'd like to respectfully submit Christian Michael for further consideration.

I'm also not entirely averse to Michael Christian.

• juni
    juni

What a goof ^ !!

I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS Jez ! I hope you can choose one name from so many good suggestions.

Hugs, Juni

• new boy
    new boy

Keith.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I want to add my two cents worth , I have three boys and have gone through many name books . How about Perry or Drew ? Laine ? Lee ? Landon !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit