Gay/Lesbian Symbols

by Crumpet 43 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The gay females I have encountered many are butch. They dress like boys. They act like boys. They arent very feminine. Some shave their hair.

Male homos without talking or hearing them can be difficult. Unless they are flamers. Flaming for all the world to see. Many are feminine and fastidiously groomed. But not all you have your Rock Hudson, types, also. How do you know without talking or being in a gay bar. Why do you want to know? They know who they are and if you want to be gay also you will have no problem finding them they have extensive networks.

If your a man and another man grabs your crotch that's a pretty good hand single. I've had that happen to me and I am not gay.

If your a woman and another woman grabs your breast or rubs your crotch, you can take that as the lesbian hand signal.

Or how about this for flashing a hand signal they point to their eye, then give you the middle finger then point at you. That would be a good non verbal comunication in any country.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Jaguarbass - thank you for your kind considerate advice. I had no idea you were gay yourself!

I think gay and lesbian people in my country are a little more conservatively behaved than in your country, but it sounds like your way works for you. I guess from your description you are the "flamer" variety.

Also in my country being gay or lesbian is not solely about sexual interaction. Its interesting that it is where you live.

Anyway thank you again for your uniquely gay perspective. I don't know many homosexuals like yourself and you do express yourself awfully eloquently. Quite dashing dear chap!

• littlerockguy
  • jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If your a man and another man grabs your crotch that's a pretty good hand single. I've had that happen to me and I am not gay.

capish. comprende.

But if I was gay I could have twice as much sex. But it dont work for me.

You brought up non verbal comunication.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Sometimes seeing a bear claw sticker on a car is a clue that the driver may be a gay "bear" type (meaning large and solid type homo).

Some athletic-type tee shirts or caps with baseball men with the words "pitcher" (meaning a top) or "catcher" (meaning a bottom) written on shirts is also a subtle way to advertize who you are and what you are into to other gays in public.

LRG

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

capish. comprende.

My apologies Jaguarbass - I think its clearly a language difference which led me to misunderstand you. I think I had assumed you were from Florida because it said so under your avatar. I realise now that this is just so your identity is not revealed and that you aren't actually a resident of any western civilisation. That said board rules must be followed. Allow me to kindly refresh your memory:

2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.

3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.

8. Posting in a language other than English

My regards to the Vatican.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Also in my country being gay or lesbian is not solely about sexual interaction. Its interesting that it is where you live.

How can you be such an expert on the above and yet be so naive regarding signs, non verbal comunication?

You seem to be able to pick a provacative topic then get a little alarmed when one responds.

Are you an expert on celibate homosexuals?

I am laboring under the information that gay and lesbian is all about sexual interaction and informing everyone they encounter of their sexual interactions. And the part that is not about sex is informing the rest of the world that they are gay and are going to have sex with whoever they want.

When they are not being gay they are like everyone else.

If two guys are room mates they are not neccesarily gay.

But if they are having sex together with each other I'd say they are gay. What else is there to being gay.

Which again I dont have a problem with before you say I am inciting hatred.

This is a discussion board and you picked a provacative topic.

Of course being a former Jw and of that mentaltity none of this is your fault.

I dont have a problem with that. That is just the way it is. Everybody has sex with whoever they want. The only board rule I have violated is posting in a non english language. Those words are commonly understood in the United States. So I would argue they have become part of our venacular

I dont have any problems with gays. I have many gay acquaintences. But reality is reality. And what I have posted is the reality I have seen. If you take the sexual aspect away from a gay person they are just like every one else. So it must be about sex.

And as I said I dont care. I dont care who you or they have sex with. As long as it is not with a minor. I am a libertarian. I say to everyone party on. But I also know the lay of the land.

I cant see how any of what I have said would incite you or anyone else to hatred unless you were full of hate to begin with.

And to clarify since you appear to be nitpicking my post, You can have sex with whoever you want if the other person consents, and is over the age of 18 in the United States. other wise it would be rape. That would be a bad thing. And your movement could be restricted.

• BFD
    BFD
    They know who they are and if you want to be gay also you will have no problem finding them they have extensive networks.

Could you help me out here, I really need to meet someone.

BFD

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Could you help me out here, I really need to meet someone.

BFD

Surely you jest, or thats why you were a jw in the new millenium. I dont know.

http://www.gaycupid.com/?ovchn=GGL&ovcpn=USA+Metro+Areas+Gay+Love+Relationship&ovcrn=gay+relationships&ovtac=PPC&gclid=CJvjgJ7Ru4sCFSM8gQod81zXyQ

This is the infromation age you can google anything you want. Maybe you live on a farm somewhere then excuse me. In a metropolitan area like Tampa Florida all the pappers advertise for all kinds of relationships. Plus there are so many matchmakers on the net.

For the perfect relationship try e harmony dot come.

Now go back and prepare for the watchtower study. And quit playing on the computer.

And if your from New York City stay out of the bath houses.

• BFD
    BFD

I jest. I've already lived in Sodom (Ft Lauderdale) but I am one of those celibate ones now. GRRRRRR It was 2 years in February. GRRRRRR

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit