Why do the GB members live so long?

by yaddayadda 51 Replies latest jw friends

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

Alcohol - they are well pickled.

• West70
    West70

See the posted question at their forum, in which Founder denies WatchTower link to the anti-aging Methuselah Foundation, but fails to dispute his own ties:

METHUSELAH FOUNDATION FORUM

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Abbagail:

Your post summed it up best.

I especially agree with the part about being born before a certain year, before all the chemicals and pollutants got into us and also the part about going to bed early and the growth hormone, etc.

Years ago, my mother answered the phone and spoke briefly when one of the elderly anointed ones in my cong. called. My mother later said to me: "this lady has a great life". It was obvious to my mother that this lady had no real worries.

LHG

• restrangled
    restrangled

Stress is considered one of the biggest aging factors and contributes to cancer. As others have mentioned, if you don't have to every worry about taking care of anyone, including yourself thus allowing a person to focus and spend a lifetime doing what they love, we'd all live to be 100 plus.

Imagine being able to make all the rules, and everybody has to follow them no questions asked. Imagine being able to read and research to your hearts content while your meals, laundry, housing, health care, transportation was all provided with no worry ever of it stopping. Plenty of Lawyers at your beck and call to handle any problems regarding the decisions and you could never be touched. Imagine you could go on speaking tours, all expenses paid anywhere in the world and afterward everyone fawning over you.

Imagine believing that you were actually directed by God, and when your time came you weren't just going to heaven but would be ruling the earth next to Jesus himself.

I would say that makes for a pretty charmed, stress free life.

r.

• Scully
    Scully

The good die young, while those who sell their souls to the devil live long and die in infamy.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ZERO STRESS OF EVERYDAY LIVING - unlike the rest of us

• lawrence
    lawrence

In corporations they give the "worthy" stock options. At Bethel, those appointed to the G.B. are given miracle wheat packets, which these codgers put under their pillows, and the mojo works on and on. In addition, the angel from the pool of Siloam relocated to Brooklyn to stir the Bethel pool waters.

• Sasha
    Sasha

"Then it is finished, the Mystery of God."...I always thought they sounded mostly German decent, too. Who knows. They are probably preserved with injections of Lamb's testicles, or something like that?????

• cyrus
    cyrus

The reason the old wicked slave live so long is 1.NO STRESS 2.NO BILLS TO PAY AS RF PAY THEM ALL 3.THE BEST HEALTHCARE 4.THE BEST FOOD AS 2 RF PAYS FOR IT 5.REGULAR HOLS AT CLUB J DUB PAYED FOR BY RF. f..k it we could be here all day It all comes down to the fact every jw is a sucker and the rich nearly always live longer . with gb it costs nothing to live for them.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's the gratification of the will to power they cause stress to other people, such individuals are known as psychic vampires they suck energies out of their victims and drain them to then use these sucked up energies for getting into a good mood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit