Another Tattoo Thread-To ink or not to ink - that was the question

by Crumpet 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

that's real nice, classy and understated whilst meaningful and bold.

where are you getting the next one? maybe a chance of a cleavage shot ;-)

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Cool Crumpet ! It looks good and I loved your reasoning about your design.

Reading all this (and Richy's memorial adventures) to my honey brought up her long-time wish to have a small tatoo. She wants a small yellow rose. I used to give her a little resistance over it. I realize now it was my olde WT prejudices and cultural bias at work and apologized for even attempting to color her decision. It's her body, her mind, her choice.

It's really a good feeling for me...to shed one more prejudice behind.

Rabbit (learns new tricks class)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    that's real nice, classy and understated whilst meaningful and bold.

where are you getting the next one? maybe a chance of a cleavage shot ;-)

you'll have to pay a visit to myspace for that stand little helper...there may still be one on there! http://www.myspace.com/crumpetcapers

Rabbit - I'm so glad you've thought about it and chilled a little. If it makes her happy and isn't too in your face then its cool. I wonder if I'll get to see it in Dallas!!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Glad to hear you found a way to express yourself in a meaningless world.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Glad to hear you found a way to express yourself in a meaningless world.

It's interesting you should say that jaguarbass. The poster behind me in one of the tat pics bears this tagline: "FEW OF US CAN EASILY SURRENDER OUR BELIEF THAT SOCIETY MUST SOMEHOW MAKE SENSE. THE THOUGHT THAT THE STATE HAS LOST ITS MIND IS INTOLERABLE. AND SO THE EVIDENCE HAS TO BE DENIED."

• fokyc
    fokyc

Very nice, just on one of your 'love handles', make sure to use the 'Savlon' twice a day.

Are you having another? to match on the other side!

Ancient of days speaking!

fokyc

• Gill
    Gill

Very Nice!

However, as a person with too much 'experience' of needles, I hope to never ever be 'stabbed' with one again.

And maybe I'm too old?

Maybe I don't like pain?

Maybe I should get of the internet and tackle that pile of ironing that has been reproducing overnight?

• The Humper
    The Humper

im all for tats. they can hurt like a mofo, but they are so worth it. theyre so addictive too. my wife has several also, we go to the same guy now and he does a really good job. anyway time for pics.

not many people notice it but the giesha is slitting her wrist. this took a total of 8.5hrs to do. i did it all in one day. i was there from 12noon to 1030pm. it took him a little time to draw all the water and the flowers. the giesha is his own custom design as well. the fish i got out of one of his books. i also have an atomic atom on my other forearm, and two swallows one on each shoulder blade.

altalt

altalt

my wife also has several tattoos. these are her newest ones. the newest are the stars on each upper forearm. the chest piece, some stars on her shoulders and a tribal on her lower back. she also has her lip peirced, and nipples too.

altalt

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

INK!!!!!!!

I have 12 and am getting my 13th next week. My daughter (14) got her first last week for her birthday, and my son (17) got his first yesterday.

Oh ya, and my sweet misses has two and the design for another real soon.

www.olivertattoo.com The survivor tattoo is me.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Great design Crumpet!

And I'm so relieved you found the right place to have it done too - doesn't sound like the first one was properly qualified/registered. What sort of hygiene is it to allow a dog into the place! Your hunch was dead right!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit