Another Tattoo Thread-To ink or not to ink - that was the question

by Crumpet 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Very cool :)

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Looks awesome.

Glad you didn't go with the original inch diameter aren't you??

From what I hear, people with spiderweb tattoos are like the coolest people ever.

• zev
    zev

awww.....

now the next time you throw a leg over i'll already know what it looks like....

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Looks awesome.

Glad you didn't go with the original inch diameter aren't you??

From what I hear, people with spiderweb tattoos are like the coolest people ever.

Yes! Yes! And you just so made that up! LMAO! Chronicles of crumpet - I like that idea!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    And you just so made that up! LMAO!

No!!! Never... Seriously, the size of the web is porportionate to coolness.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Very nice, and discreet. A potent mix: the beauty, naturalness and simplicity of the poppy flower(but with its evil potential) combined with the deadly menace and intricacy of the spiders web.

Its very alluring and erotically irresistible: I feel like getting down on my knees and giving it a little kiss.

Lately I've had an insane idea to get a tattoo of the tetragrammaton across my heart? Warped huh.

• Numinous
    Numinous

You are awesome Crumpet. So cool that you designed your own with such great symbolism. Good for you!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Very nice, and discreet. A potent mix: the beauty, naturalness and simplicity of the poppy flower(but with its evil potential) combined with the deadly menace and intricacy of the spiders web.

Its very alluring and erotically irresistible: I feel like getting down on my knees and giving it a little kiss.

Lately I've had an insane idea to get a tattoo of the tetragrammaton across my heart? Warped huh.

The tetragrammaton - all of it! LMAO! Lets be warped together! Its weird this morning the tattoo seems to have shrunk - it looks smaller than it did yesterday - but I think that is because the swelling has gone down. Richie or anyone who knows - when does it scab over? Nothng seems to be happening yet - I mean there was barely a drop of blood. Could this because I was on some kind of higher plain of peace - I felt my heart pulse while it was happening and it was soooo slow....

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I mean there was barely a drop of blood. Could this because I was on some kind of higher plain of peace - I felt my heart pulse while it was happening and it was soooo slow....

The needle only goes 1/16th of an inch ( ~ 1 mm) deep in the skin, so it doesn't bleed like a razor slash or anything, but as the artist wipes away the ink left on the surface of the skin, he wipes away the little bit of blood. He didn't have to shade that much on you, so not that much skin was torn up with the shading needle, hence not so much blood.

And yes, the lack of bleeding can have something to do with your heart rate.

Expect the entire tattoo to harden up, like a scab, in the next 48 hours.

Make sure you follow your artist's aftercare instructions!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Richie the instructions were after washing it yesterday don't get it wet for two weeks, or if I do to coat with vaseline first and avoid getting any chemical components such as shower gel on it. No swimming, soaking, baths. Massage savlon in twice a day. Does that sound right? Anything missing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit