Post memorial post

by Woodsman 22 Replies latest jw friends

• found-my-way
    found-my-way
    I don't have a relationship with Jehovah and Jesus like the anointed brother you speak of. I don't have a calling like that. Earth is home to me, after all.

Fred,

that is how I felt.

Earth will always be home to me...I think we humans will travel the universe one day, but Earth will always be home.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Here's me, thinking that heaven is between the waters above and the waters below.

Silly me.

Thank God for the Holy Spirit, acting through his Annointed, to put me right in these matters.

Cheers

Chris

• jinjam
    jinjam

"jesus from outer space" what a nut case, must have a serious ego problem! He should come back down to earth!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

He, probably, was an apostate! Definitely, if he said that!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    That would be cool, as in awesome, to hear a talk by one of the anointed. It won't be me that snickers at you. I don't miss a Memorial for the world. Not since I was first invited back in 1990. I wouldn't want to "cheapen" the event by partaking; I don't have a relationship with Jehovah and Jesus like the anointed brother you speak of; I don't have a calling like that. Earth is (actually) still home to me, after all

nj

• rebel8
    rebel8

Perhaps he didn't know about the new light.

*** Thy Kingdom Come (SIS vol III) 1891 (1903 edition) p. 327 ***

"Alcyone, the central one of the renowned Pleiadic stars… Alcyone, then, as far as science has been able to perceive, would seem to be ‘the midnight throne’ in which the whole system of gravitation has its seat, and from which the Almighty governs his universe…"

*** Reconciliation 1928 p.14 ***

"The constellation of the seven stars forming the Pleides… It has been suggested, and with much weight, that one of the stars of that group is the dwelling-place of Jehovah… The constellation of the Pleiades is a small one compared with others… But the greatness in size of other stars or planets is small when compared with the Pleiades in importance, because the Pleiades is the place of the eternal throne of God."

*** Watchtower 1953 November 15 p.703 Questions from Readers ***

"To just what stars or star groups these names refer we do not know today. Hence it is useless to indulge in unprofitable speculations. Incidentally, Pleiades can no longer be considered the center of the universe and it would be unwise for us to try to fix God’s throne as being at a particular spot in the universe. Were we to think of the Pleiades as his throne we might improperly view with special veneration that cluster of stars.-Deut. 4:19; 2 Chron. 2:6; 6:18."

• heathen
    heathen

I've heard one of these "anointed" ones of the WTBTS give a talk at a convention in fort worth and he was still talking about the generation of 1914 and the 1935 dogma , I almost threw up listening to it at the time . He was like parading around the stage like he was getting all pumped up about it . He was the current president but can't remember his name . They were beating on the, "this is how close we are", stuff ,big time back then . Unbelievable they thought God was living in the pleides , just because it mentions the seven lampstands of the seven congregations in the first century . Unbelievable how people throw crap like that in on dogma.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jesus is from outerspace!..And..He has his own SpaceShip!..Do you know what Jesus is going to do to Satan at armageddon with his Spaceship?

• Gerard
    Gerard
    No fooling here. Dead serious.

You are right. The society used to claim that Jehovah's residence was in the Alcyclone star (Pleiades constellation) . No fooling here. Dead serious:

http://www.reexamine.org/quotes/throne-alcyone.htm

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah has a SpaceShip too..It`s much bigger than Jesus`s..He lease`s it,so he can get a new one every 2 years..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit