Post memorial post

by Woodsman 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Sorry to still be talking about the memorial but I have been busy.

Well I wanted to tell you about this. You know from my avatar and comments that I have been looking into religions and their descriptions of UFOs and Extraterrestrials in their holy books. I also talk to my wife about this and have shown her ancient art and paintings, etc.

I went to the memorial for her and they had an annointed person giving the talk. He said jesus came with a message from outer space and called him Jesus from outer space a second time. You should have seen my wife's body language. She looked at her friend next to her and rolled her eyes. I looked at her and smiled. ( I don't know what happened, all of sudden my text is slanted and I don;t know what I pressed).

Later that night she was happy that I went for her and we talked and reached further understanding that I am not a witness but will respect her religion as best I can. I told her it was what "outer space Jesus would want me to do".

I wonder why this guy made a point of saying this twice. Maybe they are getting alot of feedback fron the History and Discovery Channels constant shows on this topic.

At the end of the talk the guy said he had a message from the society he wanted to read. I whispered in my wife's ear. "The spaceship has landed" Hahahahahahahahahaahahhaha

Thanks for listening

• heathen
    heathen

Sounds like your PO there was on some good medication ............ spaced out and all . bwahahaha

I know I never heard them use outer space before in reference to biblical stuff . I actually believe that the city of new jerusalem in revelation is a floating city that descends to earth during the millenium . Calling it the mother ship is kinda funny.........

• Warlock
    Warlock

Woodsman,

It's April 4th, not April 1st.

Warlock

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

No fooling here. Dead serious.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Have you read any of David Ickes works. Or the chariots of the Gods by Erich von Däniken?

• moshe
    moshe

Jesus from outer space!- well the anointed don't have to follow a script from Bethel- he must have a had a good flash of insight to know that Jesus came from outer space.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

He probably has read some of the very old WT literature. Wasn't Jehovah (and thus his son) supposed to be from some outer space place called the Pleiades? (spelling is iffy!) Which is WHY it is so much fun when they read the old stuff. Or maybe he was a subversive JW, secretly posting here on the boards, who wanted to make folks think about how nuts the religion is. Beyond his talk, anyway:)

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

many annointed are pretty wac ... i wouldn't listen to what they have to say ... o wait

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

The best talk ever was given by an annointed member some years ago, and he too, spoke about what it was like to be in space, and in heaven...its like he already knew and was there...it wasn't creepy, it was actually very cool to hear him talk about jesus and god so intimately, I really believed back then that he was of the annointed....

maybe he was abducted by aliens...maybe they all were, the sincere ones who believe they are annointed...

(k, you guys can make fun of me now)

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

to found-my-way:

That would be cool, as in awesome, to hear a talk by one of the anointed. It won't be me that snickers at you. I don't miss a Memorial for the world. Not since I was first invited back in 1990. I wouldn't want to "cheapen" the event by partaking; I don't have a relationship with Jehovah and Jesus like the anointed brother you speak of; I don't have a calling like that. Earth is (actually) still home to me, after all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit