THIS IS MY FIRST MEMORIAL ON JWD!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Warlock 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

My first missed one as well, in 30+ years. It did not feel weird in the least. Last year I went with the appropriate shame - look down, hang head, be appropriately humble. I was on-call for work at the time and had to get up a couple time with my pager (on vibrate) - got all kinds of evil looks. You'd think they would be happy I was there!!! After all - between working 60-80 hours a week...... I have actually hated Memorial for years now - ever since my mom announced her anointing - I was young enough to still need her as a child and old enough to understand that now God was taking her away from me to heaven, where I was not allowed to go - Paradise would be without her. And the JWs told me my dad was going to die at the big A, so I was left with ..... nobody. As a child, that is devastating to think of (even though they are both still alive and well and I am all grown up). And then I got married and my husband mentions that he thinks he is anointed - now God has taken away the rest of my family. I began hating God. So good to know that that was all bullshit..... or worse. I still hate the God that would do such things, but I know that He is not the true God.

• Sasha
    Sasha

Am I to assume that some of these posts are REAL WITNESSES, who do in fact, go to the memorial and then rush home and make a post about it. That's a joke, right? You guys are just kidding, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit