THIS IS MY FIRST MEMORIAL ON JWD!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Warlock 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i am here ... i will make a sip to all the cults in the worlds and to their demise

http://gabbly.com/www.jehovahs-witness.com

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You all ready to get this party started? Cheers to all of us! Cheers to freedom from oppresive mind control!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Well I'll be home from mine just as you're gettin' all geared up to go.......in fact, I better close off now and start getting ready. I'd say a 'Hail Mary', but I feel weird about praying to myself.

I'll be thinking of you tonight, Mary. I just hope I don't start laughing.

In fact, I'll be thinking of ALL OF YOU tonight.

You have all kept me going. I don't know what I would have done without you all.

Warlock

• loosie
    loosie

bottoms up

• Cellist
    Cellist

I'd drink to that, but my wine glass is empty right now.

Cellist

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I'm thinking that Jesus must have been black. I just completed the memorial with chocolate milk and a brownie...

• exwitless
    exwitless

My first missed Memorial, too. Never missed one from the time we were first assimilated over 14 years ago. In fact, the very last time we set foot in the KH was at last year's memorial. We had at that point already decided to DA, but we were going thru the motions so we didn't raise too much suspicion from the elders. When we came out of the KH, I had a major case of the "heebedie geebedies"-you know, where you get creeped out by something and your body shakes involuntarily for a second.

I am delighted to NOT have to run home after work, choke down some excuse for dinner (like a bologna sandwich), put on pantyhose and a dress, drive back to the KH, and pretend to be so happy to be there and talk to everyone else who's pretending to be so happy to be there.

I'd drink to that, but my wine glass is empty right now.

I vote for vodka, cranberry juice, and a splash of orange juice poured over crushed ice. Yum yum!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Abandoned said:

I'm thinking that Jesus must have been black. I just completed the memorial with chocolate milk and a brownie...

You're killin' tonight baby! It would appear that not attending the Memorial brings out the best in all of us.

Nvr

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Abandoned,

Wouldn't you need to use spare ribs and fruit drink if that were the case?

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

This is the first memorial I will miss. It's a weird feeling. But I just can't go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit