THIS IS MY FIRST MEMORIAL ON JWD!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Warlock 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Yes!..A Virgin..A Virgin Chicken!!..Not some easy chicken that`s been sa-shaying around the henhouse..Gett`n it on with all the Roosters!..Nooooo!..It has to be a Virgin Chicken!!..With Morals!!..

OMFG! You are one hilarious SOB OUTLAW!

Never change brother!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Warlock, you badazz! My 3rd memorial here!

I enjoyed 24, and am now blessedly pasted from partaking of my wine emblem.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Now my wife would like to say something (she's not regestered yet)" Hi everyone... not too sure how this works... basically I just needed to talk to someone and feel that people can understand what an emotional day it's been for me! I'm the third JW generation in my family, everybody in my family is a JW, aside from me. I'm the black sheep of the family, always has been. My mom is very very serious about the JW, life without them there is no life at all... my oldest sister passed away a year ago, April 10th. I guess my mom thought it might make me change my mind about the JW since my sister was ''faithfull" till the end.... but it didn't change a thing, actually it just made me more angry about the whole thing! Anyways I'll talk about that some other time... what I am trying to say is that I announced to her today that I wasn't going to the memorial... and my goodness, she didn't take it well at all, especially since I am pregnant of our first child, I guess she figured, like my step-father said" we'd be responsible" and go back to the JW to raise our kid... yeah RIGHT! So I guess today was a real shock for her to find out we weren't going to the memorial. She really freaked out and asked me why, in her authoritive voice (created I guess by 64 years in the JW :) So anyways I told her I didn't see the interest in it and that basically every year they say the same thing over and over "if you only come to the memorial it's not enough" so why should I bother going, I don't see the point. She didn't like that at all and decided to end the conversation by saying "well I respect that and well have a nice day" and she hung up.

I felt really bad... I didn't feel bad cause I was missing it but because it feels like I am always dissapointing her and feels like I am making her cry wayyyyyyy too often! It's simply hard to acknowledge that she is the one causing herself all this pain, I guess she'll have all her friends tonight to hold her in her arms when she cries about it at the hall... I guess that is her "real family" since today for her, we sank really low!!!!

Anyways it was nice writting about it, hope I'm not boring your guys with this stuff, just had to get it all out! See you around."

• Cellist
    Cellist

That's rough, Mrs. Anti-Christ. I hate it when they use emotional blackmail.

((((Hugs)))))

Cellist

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Mine 2. it feels good!

• Balsam
    Balsam

Hugs Mrs. Anti-Christ,

The guilt family can put on us is tough to live with. We are letting them down, but you've got to remember what they understand about the bible is inaccurate and only investigation into what they believe will change that. My youngest son put a terrible guilt trip on me the first year after I left the religion because I would not go to the memorial. He later left like I did but it took time.

Balsam

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

THERE'S NO SHAME IN BEING RIGHTEOUSLY TRUE TO YOURSELF, HONESTY IS ALWAYS THE BEST POLICY

THERE IS SHAME THOUGH IN BEING A PART OF A MIND CONTROLLING CULT

• calico
    calico

First time I've missed, too!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    it feels like I am always dissapointing her and feels like I am making her cry wayyyyyyy too often! It's simply hard to acknowledge that she is the one causing herself all this pain, I guess she'll have all her friends tonight to hold her in her arms when she cries about it at the hall... I guess that is her "real family" since today for her, we sank really low!!!!

I'm right there with you Brother and Sister Anti-Christ. Isn't conditional love the best? LOL! These real feelings we express to one another are never boring. Hang in there. It's awesome that you have one another and that your baby( congrats btw) will not suffer the damage that membership it this cult inflicts.

Nvr

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

I wonder how Warlock is faring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit